Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 01/21/23 09:58 PM
I really thought I would be able to have the wrap up scenes be contained to one chapter but I was wrong, hence the additional chapter.....

But anyway! Here is the next chapter: Effects

Sorry for the mild cliffy again, but ... Everyone okay?
peep
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 01/22/23 05:51 PM
This was intense. I wonder what's wrong with Clark's eye. I'm glad that he's mostly doing better. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 01/22/23 08:08 PM
I'm gonna once again echo bakasi and say Wow, intense!!

So glad they were able to help him so much already (although, ouch! and Yikes! and GAH! You wrote his confusion SO WELL!), but...his eye! Ack! whinging

Looking forward to the next chapter to see how this resolves...

Thanks for sharing with us!

-Bek
hyper
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 01/23/23 01:19 AM
bakasi - ^_^ He's definitely doing better than he was.

SuperBek - Yeah, it was pretty intense... Thanks laugh

More to come soon.
Posted By: LauraHex Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 11/07/23 09:47 PM
Ok so whump followed by medical aftercare with restraints but not in a flail-y way more of a vulnerable, trusting way- where have you been all my life, those are literally my favourite h/c flavours, marry me.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 11/07/23 11:44 PM
LauraHex -- Thanks grin and yeah, in-depth medical treatment is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. We rarely see it done so . . . I do my best to make up for it drool.
Posted By: LauraHex Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (13/15) - 11/08/23 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by Blueowl
LauraHex -- Thanks grin and yeah, in-depth medical treatment is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. We rarely see it done so . . . I do my best to make up for it drool.

haha, well then I definitely don't have 25k words of no-plot in-depth medical treatment sitting on my harddrive that will never see the light of day because I'm not nearly as good of a writer........ grin
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards