Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Blueowl FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 01/17/23 12:40 AM
Chapter: Cavalry

I'm sorry, I know that was an evil cliffy, but I promise to post again tomorrow!
Posted By: SuperBek Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 01/17/23 01:44 AM
jawdrop

Oh my goodness. I...

GAH!!!!

whinging whinging whinging

frantically glances at her watch.... How many hours do I have to live with this suspense?!

Seriously, amazing how you put this action sequence together! I'm going to assure myself that everything is going to turn out okay, so I can enjoy knowing someone (or something) is going to save him...

Eagerly awaiting tomorrow's chapter!!!

-Bek
hyper
Posted By: bakasi Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 01/17/23 06:37 AM
I second what Bek said. Now I almost regret I read this in the morning and didn't wait till this evening. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here. Poor Clark.

Hope someone helps him soon. Where are those kryptonite bullets when you need them?
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 01/17/23 09:48 AM
Puh,give me a view minutes to get air in my lungs.
This was intense,elation,despair.
He is in worth shape than anticipated. But was quick to recover.
Injured soldiers,thats not easy for his concience.
Maybe its about time for the new kryptonians to pick up their trash.
Posted By: CarrieRene Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 01/17/23 01:20 PM
Come on! Who is going to save Superman? Who will save the men? It's the morning and I'm reading this and I want to know what happens. I don't know if all of us can wait until you post! Awe, cliffhanger indeed.
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 01/17/23 08:53 PM
SuperBek - Is it bad that I liked writing this? Granted, I also knew what was going to follow, so that helped. peep

bakasi - Never thought I someone would want kryptonite bullets. wink

sunshine6812 - Yeah, the New Kryptonians certainly should learn about containing their own mess, huh?

CarrieRene - Good question grin

To all - SORRY! Next Part will be up shortly! Thanks for reading and reviewing ^_^
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Investigate: Beckoning (8/14) - 05/06/23 02:27 AM
help
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards