Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lovetvfan FDK Federal Disaster (21-22/37) - 11/17/22 05:59 PM
Love it? Hate it? Let me know!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK Federal Disaster (21-22/37) - 11/17/22 10:28 PM
So glad they're solidifying their relationship and having deep discussions.

As for the investigation, wow. Investigating the VP of the US and actually making substantial progress. Also, I laughed a bit over Jimmy's reaction, cuz he would definitely do that and I can't blame him.

Anyway, Claude's nervousness definitely speaks volumes. I wonder what he will do when all of this is done....
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK Federal Disaster (21-22/37) - 11/18/22 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Blueowl
So glad they're solidifying their relationship and having deep discussions.

As for the investigation, wow. Investigating the VP of the US and actually making substantial progress. Also, I laughed a bit over Jimmy's reaction, cuz he would definitely do that and I can't blame him.

Anyway, Claude's nervousness definitely speaks volumes. I wonder what he will do when all of this is done....

Ha ha! Yeah Jimmy's reaction was my favourite to write because he just went off on a tangent and sat down lol

Thanks again!
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK Federal Disaster (21-22/37) - 11/24/22 02:28 PM
I like Steven Williams and hope Lex does not hurt him.

Claude actually planted a bug on Mills? Man, that is impressive, but despite that Lois needs to tell
Perry soon and in Claude’s presence.
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK Federal Disaster (21-22/37) - 11/24/22 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
I like Steven Williams and hope Lex does not hurt him.

Claude actually planted a bug on Mills? Man, that is impressive, but despite that Lois needs to tell
Perry soon and in Claude’s presence.

I liked Steven too! He was a complete accident. I don't write with any sort of plan so he just popped up lol Thanks!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards