Lois & Clark Forums
Put your FDK here!
My FDK is that I absolutely loved this trilogy and would like to see where they go from here! Thanks so much for writing this, you guys! smile Generator 2.0 is up and running if you want to continue it a little further. wink
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
My FDK is that I absolutely loved this trilogy and would like to see where they go from here! Thanks so much for writing this, you guys! smile Generator 2.0 is up and running if you want to continue it a little further. wink

Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate knowing that this concept worked and that people enjoyed it. I will have another look at the title generator and see what pops into my head lol
Yay, so happy with this ending (though a little epilogue on the secret reveal would make things extra satisfying.... cool)

Thanks for sharing ^_^
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Yay, so happy with this ending (though a little epilogue on the secret reveal would make things extra satisfying.... cool)

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Ha ha! Maybe lol
Oh!!! A happy ending!! Yay!! I didn't think we'd get more than the actual episode scenes behind the introspection and I was pleasantly surprised laugh

Great work, girls! Thank you for sharing! And thanks to Mary too, for offering tools of inspiration! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Originally Posted by Anna B. the Greek
Oh!!! A happy ending!! Yay!! I didn't think we'd get more than the actual episode scenes behind the introspection and I was pleasantly surprised laugh

Great work, girls! Thank you for sharing! And thanks to Mary too, for offering tools of inspiration! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

Thanks so much for reading it! It was an experiment for us both. I don't think KSaraSara would have allowed me to not "fix" it lol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards