Lois & Clark Forums
thumbsup

At last! Kari got her answers and Lois found Kal. But... what now? cool

Liked your description of Lois' despearation & Kal's confusion interspersed with quick humor. smile

~Ankit wave
Bad Gwen! Leave Kal alone! I'm happy that Lois has found Kal, but don't think the next part will be all hugs and kisses. Gwen is still mixed up with Trask - her suspicions about Kal will find their way to him soon, I fear. At least there are four more parts...time for a little more drama, then a happy conclusion. smile Susan
I nearly collapsed with a "thank God!" when Lois came up behind Kal and hugged him. thumbsup

When will you be posting again?
Hi,

Great part.

The woman in his arms merely glanced at the doctor before continuing her study of his face. It was highly distracting, but a movement to the side caught his attention. Turning his head to face Gwen, he saw that she was still holding her purse/gun. Only now it was pointed at the newcomer.

He still didn't feel concerned about being wounded or killed. But the threat to this woman -- who he didn't even know, really -- terrified him.
OMG! eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Now... the action in Gwen's office laugh

Jose smile1
Imagine Gwen's dismay when she finds out that Trask wants to KILL Kal...

James
What a place to leave us, Pam. Gwen with a gun! But Lois'll take her, I'm figuring. smile Gwen's a great character - sure she's evil, but not really a 100% evil.

I'm really enjoying this story. smile

c.
Really enjoying this one. I'm relieved Lois and Kal are at least together, but what a cliffhanger!
Post more soon. hyper hyper

Marcy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards