Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KSaraSara FDK: Love Me Back to Life (3/17) - 12/05/21 08:35 PM
Lois has super complicated feelings, but she's pushing them aside for Clark. And now she's got her plan!
Posted By: Blueowl Re: FDK: Love Me Back to Life (3/17) - 12/06/21 01:46 AM
What had she said once? She loves it when her plans work? I hope this one works.
And poor Martha and Jonathan. Hopefully by the time Clark and Lois come back from their trip, he'll be doing much better smile
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK: Love Me Back to Life (3/17) - 12/06/21 06:11 PM
Thanks for reading! Lois' idea for a road trip is a good one but there is still a LONG way to go...
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Love Me Back to Life (3/17) - 12/11/21 01:21 AM
Part Three

Clark's anguish is very evident here. He really needs comfort and soothing words to help him get over his guilt, grief and fears.

“All right,” his mom said, though he could still hear the worry behind her words. He hadn’t fooled them at all. “But if you need anything you call us.”

Fool Jonathan and Martha? Not on your best day buddy. Still, simply by the action of calling them, he is desperately trying to reach out for help. Perhaps this road trip will make things easier for everyone...including Clark!

Enjoying this story.
Posted By: lovetvfan Re: FDK: Love Me Back to Life (3/17) - 12/11/21 05:08 PM
Yeah nothing gets by his parents and he's reaching out for sure but he doesn't know how to ask for help just yet.

Thanks again!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards