Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/01/05 03:22 PM
This one's for all those Francine & Bill romantics out there... wink

PJ
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/01/05 03:28 PM
...and that would be me. wink

Yay Francine! Yay Bill! smile1 Go on, Bill, take her to that football game! And, Francine, invite him to dinner or something. goofy

Honestly, with all this WAFFy almost-romance you're giving us I could almost forget that poor Kal's out there in the hands of someone who wants to hand him over to Trask, that Lois is frantically looking for him and that the entire world is in jeopardy. I said almost... wink

Wendy smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/01/05 03:50 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love this couple.

"Thanks, but I'm more of a football fan."

"Really? I used to be." Why had she stopped, anyway? Oh, right. Her ex-husband had hated the sport, probably because he was hopeless at it. Loser. "I haven't been to a game in years, though."

"Well," he said casually, looking down at his desk, "maybe sometime I'll give you tickets."
:rolleyes: Did he get all the neon sign she put up!

Then he nodded. "Okay. Give me a description; I'll do some asking around."

She couldn't help smiling, though she tried to keep it small. "He's six foot, Caucasian male with just a little bit of Asian mixed in. Mid-twenties, medium build." After all the phone calls of this afternoon, she had this down to a science. "Brown hair, brown eyes. Lois thinks he's gorgeous," she added in, to see if she could get a reaction. "And she's not far wrong."

Bill glanced up from where he was scribbling notes. "Careful," he said mildly. "You'll make me jealous."

As if. Though it would be kinda nice. "Ah, you're okay, too. He's a little too young for me, anyway; not that it matters, 'cause he's utterly hung up on Lois. They've been through a lot."
thumbsup
Posted By: ccmalo Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/01/05 08:18 PM
catching up smile Lots has happened - Kal's in big trouble but...
Bill and Francine! Just enough to get our hopes up, Pam, to tease us with a nice bit of banter. So keep it coming!

c
Posted By: sheilah Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/02/05 01:04 AM
It's a given that Gwen will lie about Kal being her patient if Lois calls her office, so how is L going to find him? Maddening, especially for someone who hates to read long stories in serial form. But I got sucked into this one and now I can't stop.
"He's six foot, Caucasian male with just a little bit of Asian mixed in. Mid-twenties, medium build. Brown hair, brown eyes. Lois thinks he's gorgeous."
And now the police won't be any help either because they'll be looking for some little 165-lb (i.e. medium build) brown-haired guy instead of Kal, who has jet-black hair and weighs over 190 lbs. wink
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/02/05 02:00 AM
Francine & Bill smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/02/05 04:41 PM
Thanks for the comments, y'all smile

Honestly, with all this WAFFy almost-romance you're giving us I could almost forget that poor Kal's out there in the hands of someone who wants to hand him over to Trask, that Lois is frantically looking for him and that the entire world is in jeopardy.
Oh, quite the compliment, thank you <g>

Don't worry, Sheila, it won't take too much longer...

the police won't be any help either because they'll be looking for some little 165-lb (i.e. medium build) brown-haired guy instead of Kal, who has jet-black hair and weighs over 190 lbs.
Oops blush Guess Francine isn't too good at this description stuff...

But this is why I post to the message boards first -- I can still fix that wink So thanks!

Thanks Wendy, Maria, Carol, Sheila & Ankit -- I really do appreciate every comment. Next part coming soon...

PJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Hearts United, part 9 - 12/02/05 06:07 PM
Love this story...have I mentioned that you are evil ?

I have?

Oh well...

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards