Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: East of the Garden-Part 11,12 - 12/01/05 03:12 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper OMG! Get back here.

Their air hole -- their lifeline -- was plugged as though it had never been. She silently gathered both sobbing children into her arms, and sat quietly. Hopelessly.
[/QUOTE
whinging

[QUOTE]
"Thirty-two point six miles, to be exact. But, CK, they're not *within* the circle. They're *on* it."

"You mean they're somewhere along this red line?"

"Yep, have to be!" Jimmy affirmed. He hit a key. "The map's printing out now. I sure hope you can track 'em down."
Finally! :rolleyes:

"What's wrong?"

Superman slowly turned to Walter, a look as of intense pain on his face. "It's gone. It just...it just faded out."

"What did?" Walter' confusion was evident.

"There's this...this *connection* between Lois and me. We've always had it; and I can feel it, no matter where she is. It's gone."
whinging whinging

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: Snave Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 11,12 - 12/01/05 04:02 PM
What is on the back of Lois seat?
She can see *through* the seat -- and see her own mother's heart beating. It would probably be too much of a psychological shock, if Gracie saw it. mecry That would explain how Emma knew the heart had stopped, in this next quote --

She knelt on the jacket, the rocks painfully gouging her knees, and reached toward Lois's wrist. She felt a trembling hand on her arm. She turned toward Emma, to see her lip quivering in her white face. "It's stopped. Karen, it's stopped."

"*What*?" Karen grabbed wildly for Lois's wrist, and felt frantically for a pulse. She couldn't find it; Emma was right, the heart had stopped. Immediately she was full on her knees, heedless of the pain. She leaned forward, and braced herself against the partially-exposed steering wheel.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 11,12 - 12/01/05 04:19 PM
Hi,

Thanks! whinging whinging

MAF whinging
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards