Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LadyTpower FDK: Captured (Kerth challenge #11) - 03/27/19 07:17 PM
Leave a little comment and make me happy hyper
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Captured (Kerth challenge #11) - 03/27/19 08:06 PM
"Put your gun down Luthor!" Henderson yelled with anger in his voice. Luthor didn't want to hear it and was about to pull the trigger when one of the cops' guns went off and hit Luthor in his head. This was the real ending of Lex Luthor, he never could have survived this shot but then again that is what they thought when he had jumped off his balcony the first time.

Yes indeed, Lex has a habit of coming back and causing tremendous grief for our favorite reporting duo -- and their family.
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: FDK: Captured (Kerth challenge #11) - 03/27/19 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
"Put your gun down Luthor!" Henderson yelled with anger in his voice. Luthor didn't want to hear it and was about to pull the trigger when one of the cops' guns went off and hit Luthor in his head. This was the real ending of Lex Luthor, he never could have survived this shot but then again that is what they thought when he had jumped off his balcony the first time.

Yes indeed, Lex has a habit of coming back and causing tremendous grief for our favorite reporting duo -- and their family.

It is like they don't want him with the death either lol
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Captured (Kerth challenge #11) - 03/30/19 11:14 PM
*shudders* A Trask and Luthor team up makes my skin crawl! And what a nefarious plot to boot! I love that you had Lois' parents in the know at the end... and hopefully that shot does put Luthor to his grave once and for all!
Posted By: LadyTpower Re: FDK: Captured (Kerth challenge #11) - 03/31/19 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Mouserocks
*shudders* A Trask and Luthor team up makes my skin crawl! And what a nefarious plot to boot! I love that you had Lois' parents in the know at the end... and hopefully that shot does put Luthor to his grave once and for all!

With Luthor you never know but it should be the real end of the house of Luthor :p Thanks for your comment I am glad you liked it :-)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards