Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: gerry FDK: Trick or Treat: A Hallowe'en Dilemma 1 - 10/22/05 05:58 PM
HI Capes,
Fun premise. Can't wait to see what Martha suggests and what Clark ends up doing.

Question: If Lois wants them to dress up as Superman and Lois, then what "costume" is Lois going to wear? dizzy

And I just thought.... jawdrop Could Lois possibly know?

This was a pleasure to read so far....

gerry
That's certainly an excellent first try, Capes! Nice writing style and interesting ideas smile

Keep it up!
See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Hi,

Great start.

“Clark!” she protested. “Everyone does those! Don’t you want to do something different?”

“Lois, a lot of people dress like Superman, too, you know,” he said.

“But not Superman and Lois,” she said smugly. “Plus, I think our costume will look a lot more authentic than theirs. After all I know Superman, and I’ve seen the suit up close many times.”
thumbsup
Ooh, fun!!! goofy

More soon!

Wendy smile

PS - I've just edited your story post so that it reads Part 1. Otherwise people may think that it's a complete story and get disappointed. goofy
Welcome, Capes! This story has a great start! I can't wait to see what kind of solution Clark and the folks come up with...it's just like Lois to throw him into a predicament like this!

thumbsup
JD
Welcome Capes and great start! Looking forward to the next part.

Jackie
Hiya! LOL - I'm looking forward to part two. Gee wiz, what's going to happen!?! How on earth is Clark going to handle this one.

OOOOOOOH I want more.
Oh boy Clark. Just tell her! wallbash
Lots of us are reading, so you'd better keep posting! Martha, Jonathan: Help Superman! laugh Susan
Hee. Very cute premise, and I definitely want to know more. smile I particularly liked the tidbit about Chinese food. wink

Looking forward to what comes next!
Oh this is GOOD smile Dress up like Superman??? Why not? He's got the general build and colouring...must feel like the most obvious choice for Lois...tee hee! Great job!
Welcome to the boards, Capes! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: Trick or Treat: A Hallowe'en Dilemma 1 - 10/23/05 03:39 AM
Is Lois taking belly dancing lessons or something? Hope she doesnt dress as "Betty Crocker".
Where is the next part? wink

Jose smile1
This is gonna be fun!!! help Can't wait to see what he makes of this. thumbsup

~Julia wave
It's the day before Hallowe'en! Is the next part coming out soon? .... hmmm perhaps I missed the post. I'm going to look again.

ROCK ON!
Part two?
Just caught onto this one! rotflol LOVE it!

The options as I see them:

1. There are no Superman costumes left at the store.
2. He tells her he would be uncomfortable wearing tights. (it IS a lot to ask of someone; you should not just assume that someone will wear tights when you tell them to!)
3. He calls her on her CLEAR attraction to him (She is asking him to wear TIGHTS! For Pete's sake!)
4. He stuffs the suit w/ a pillow and reveals to Lois that behind his business suits he hides a potbelly.

laugh

~NICOLE
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards