Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comment;s Single White Kryptonian part 19/25 - 10/10/05 07:46 PM
For all of you who are still with me, I'm flattered. Thanks Poussin, Yvonne, Laura, Sheila, Nan, Maria, James and Andreia and Ankit.

Let me know what you think!
Angst! Hurry back! This story is great and you have the amazing ability to kep the mountain...umh...cliff hangers going. Where is Clark? Shouldn't he arrive just in time? splat
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup
We are still here Shayne. Wow she just got out of that one, but where to? I am looking forward to hearing more about Clark also. Hopefully a little B plot will come up as well. Laura
Posted By: Nan Re: Comment;s Single White Kryptonian part 19/25 - 10/10/05 10:04 PM
Ack!

Tell Clark to hurry and come back!

Nan
Ack, close call there, Lois!

Great part!
JD
Terrific!! goofy smile

~Ankit wave
You definitely have a gift for writing action scenes with suspense. I'm dying to know what will happen next.

I hope everything's okay for Clark at the fire. Maybe he's in trouble, too. And I definitely hope that he will be back in time to save Lois.

And I agree with Laura, I hope for a little B-Plot before the end.

Great story. I love it. Keep it that way, and please: more soon.
Angst huh I didn't see any angst.

Now, suspense/tension, definitely.

Originally posted by poussin:
You definitely have a gift for writing action scenes with suspense. I'm dying to know what will happen next.
Yes, I must agree, couldn't have said it better myself.

James
People sure know what to get Lois for gifts. Very practical.

Someone needs to wrap a SWK for her so she can always be prepared...or maybe they should wrap The Boy Scout for her. wink

Please post soon and get Lois out of this predicament.

gerry
Shayne!

This is great stuff. I always enjoy your writing with L&C. I especially like the way you write how Clark seems to be slowing down time when he does his "Super" stuff. This story has become very suspenseful too. So, let's get on with it. Can you start posting every other day or so???? Huh???? No??? Hummm, I could always hope. :rolleyes:

Well, write on!
Anne
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards