Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Circle of Fate, pt 1 - 07/20/05 10:10 PM
Yay, more Clark & Lori! laugh Poor Lori, being so uncomfortable. Good thing Clark thought of that sleeping on air thing. I don't think he should be too hard on himself about not thinking of it earlier, it's got to have been ninety years or so since the last time he's been in that situation wink

And have you noticed that, in the two active fics you have going now, Clark's about to become a proud papa in both? <g> I'm sensing a theme wink But since I have absolutely nothing against children, this is cool smile

This formless menace does sound somewhat, um, menacing... Clark sometimes seems to have a trace of precognition. I'll trust you to keep Lori & the baby safe, though. Can't wait to see more -- of anything you write, really smile

PJ
#1 Nan Fan
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Circle of Fate, pt 1 - 07/21/05 07:32 AM
Woot!! hyper
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Circle of Fate, pt 1 - 07/21/05 06:51 PM
YAY! Another Lori&Clark story!
So, a old threat is coming, isn't it?
looking forwards the next posts!

simona smile
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Circle of Fate, pt 1 - 07/22/05 02:28 PM
so, this one is more straight forward...hmm...

My first thought was Baron Sunday, but he surely can't be alive after all this time...

James
Posted By: Keladry Re: FDK: Circle of Fate, pt 1 - 07/22/05 02:58 PM
Could it be Tempus?

If I remember corectly the last time Clark had dreams fortelling a problem it involved Tempus, and that much time wouldn't affect him, for he could have traveled though time, again.

Hmm...

So far it looks interesting though, can't wait for the next part. thumbsup

Janine
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Circle of Fate, pt 1 - 07/23/05 01:14 AM
Nan

A great start! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards