Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood FDK: Life and Death - 1/13 - 06/07/15 10:34 PM
What do you think so far?

Comments are nectar for the author.
Posted By: IreneD Re: FDK: Life and Death - 1/13 - 06/08/15 12:50 AM
Very intriguing premise and lots of potential for drama. I'm definitely looking forward to more.
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: Life and Death - 1/13 - 06/08/15 08:06 AM
Good set-up of this alternate universe. You can't blame Clark for giving up hope of ever finding Lois, assuming she's probably dead. It would only be a matter of time before he started having feelings for someone else. It's good that he has old friends he can rely on who see him as Clark - he'd need that with his identity revealed. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story develops.
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK: Life and Death - 1/13 - 06/14/15 03:45 PM
Irene, Groobie, thanks for commenting. We have a tough chapter coming up, so I hope you can stay with it. Those who may be reading between your fingers should keep doing so.

Groobie, you picked up on the part about friends and their importance to this Clark. One of the things I wondered about in the parallel-world Alt-universe was how tentative Clark seemed to be and how dependent on other people he appeared. It's no wonder he behaved toward Lois the way he did during both of their interactions together.

And thank you all for accepting this slightly off-kilter writer into this wonderful sandbox full of FoLCs.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards