Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IreneD Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/23/05 09:04 PM
Carol, I was really remiss telling you that I loved Reality, but maybe I can make it up to you by starting the feedback folder for Alternate Reality.

Great companion piece to the original. I loved both of these! Well done!

But 'fin' at the end doesn't seem quite right to me. I think there should be more to the story than that. Another sequel, please???

Great stories!

Irene
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/23/05 09:28 PM
Hi,

Like it! smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/23/05 11:25 PM
I agree I love this little addition but now I want his reation to hers. Laura
Posted By: Saskia Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 02:52 AM
Welcome back, Carol! smile1

I just read both stories and I love it. It's so sweet and there's a wonderful revelation. But as Irene, I feel there needs to be more. Maybe you have more inspiration for a sequel with Clark's reaction?

Anyway, it's nice to see you back to writing. smile

Saskia
Posted By: Helga Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 06:25 AM
Hi,

It's good to see you again laugh

I've just read them both together, and I like them smile

They work really well.

I'm always looking for long stories to get my teeth into, and I forget that short stories can be just as fantastic, just in a different way. Like savouring your favourite chocolate in the selection box.

Thank you!

Helga
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 06:45 AM
Carol, this was good... I liked seeing inside Clark's head through this whole process... but I really did want to see his reaction to Lois's little comment smile Maybe a third story, called Altered Reality? <g> Or something, just to reflect the new facts on the ground.

PJ
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 07:22 AM
Good sequel. thumbsup Like the others, I want more! hyper
Another sequel, please???
I second that. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 09:03 AM
Nice!

I wouldn't mind another sequel wink

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 10:53 AM
I just read both Reality and Alternate Reality. Great introspections! I mean despite HG Wells waving his gold watch and mutterring spool unspool, Lois and Clark are bound to feel a shade of deja-vu.

smile smile1
Posted By: Artemis Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/24/05 03:48 PM
Yep, need a companion piece that gives the interaction between the two. What next? (Then you have 3 parts and it's a series of stories wink )
cool
Artemis
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/25/05 04:36 AM
Carol

A great companion piece to the first story! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: JenniJac Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/26/05 06:16 AM
Great companion piece! I like how Clark doesn't really seem to keep track of the excuses he uses, he's so set on getting out of there to help.

Sequel please?
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/26/05 12:58 PM
Yes, I'd like to see the next, please, Carol - with both of these stories it feels as if you've left us on an agonising cliffhanger. cat

So let's have a new reality, please? grovel

Wendy smile
Posted By: carolm Re: Alternate Reality 1/1 Feedback - 06/26/05 09:28 PM
Thank you again, everyone, for the wonderful feedback! It feels so good to be writing again!

Thanks to the responses here and to the urging of Anna [BR extraordinare!], there is more coming - hopefully by midweek or so. As for what it is exactly... Ah, that you'll have to wait and see!

Thank you again and again!
Carolm
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards