Lois & Clark Forums
What????

Lex is so evil mad poor Lois, she wants to see Jon again. And the comments about the name of the baby, Oh God, Luthor is so....so...(censured) hyper

Karla
I just happened on this fic, and jumping in at post 15 - not a good way to go.

I'm going to have to find the TOC asap!
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK:Made to be Broken, 16/sigh... What???? - 05/26/05 06:59 PM
Lex seems to be over the top even for Lex.
Angst Fest 2005! Looking forward to see how you get Lois and Clark out of this mess...maybe through some assistance by Perry...

JD
Hi,

Great part! thumbsup

Too sad! frown

MAF hyper
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK:Made to be Broken, 16/sigh... What???? - 05/27/05 09:08 AM
"Twenty four hours later"

Shouldn't Clark be dead?

Interesting that Lex puts out that Lois died in childbirth so he can keep the child without having to worry about her ever contesting him for custody of the child. And we all know that Lex has the means to take care of any 'legal' paperwork ramifications that would need to be dealth with. The question becomes... why? If all he wants is the kid, why is he keeping Lois around?

Lex is a nasty dude, but he's also practical. Keeping Lois and Clark around just to gloat seems a bit too impractical. I guess every villian needs his audience.

Tank (who thinks that Lois should just escape and run far away... let Lex keep the kid)
Oh dear, things are looking bleak!

I hope that Lois has regained enough courage to get herself out of there, but how??!

Clark is using his love for Lois as a pillar to get himself free!! YAY! Oh I can't wait for MORE!

~Liz
Tank (who thinks that Lois should just escape and run far away... let Lex keep the kid)
dizzy thud
This is just what I'd expect to happen if she'd married that fiend. More, please, and QUICKLY!!! hyper
Sara

I've just read the last two parts. smile

Yikes! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards