Lois & Clark Forums
Sorry the ending took so long to squeeze out... that tweaking thing is no joke! laugh

Anyhoo... Lois has signed out on her diary, and I hope you all enjoyed reading it. I loved writing it! Entries are a very fun and liberating way to write! A nice break and a cool challenge too smile

~Nicole
*sigh* Yay, a happy ending. Which is exactly what I needed after my frienda and I put ourselves through the remake of Amityville Horror at the theatre tonight. goofy

Great ending!
JD
Ah, nice... <happy sigh> I like the idea of her going back to that field, to re-write the ending...

Thanks, Nicole!

PJ
...and they lived happily ever after. I love it!
razz

wildguy

MDL.
AWWWWWWWW! I loved it! Sigh...very sweet. Laura
Wow! I absolutely loved this. I'm so glad you decided on a sequel to Lois Lane's diary. THANK YOU! And the emails were a nice touch.

One nit pick though...
TO: Lane, Lois <llane@dailyplanet.com>
RECEIVED: Tuesday, June 2, 11:37 AM

I love you.

_ _ _ _ _ _

TO: Kent, Clark <ckent@dailyplanet.com>
SENT: Tuesday, June 3, 11:38 AM

I love you, too.
Shouldn't both dates be June 2 or both June 3?

Anyways, I must admit that this journal-style writing really gets to me... you know, I actually feel sad or happy during depressing & joyful parts respectively, which I don't ususally feel, so thanks again for this wonderful wonderful story.

Ok, enough of gushing, but seriously...
this was fantastic! smile
smile1
YAY, they're back together thumbsup !

All in all, a wonderful story! wave
I knew it. Lois is a sucker for doughnuts.
smile1 Nicole
Thanks, Nicole. I just loved your story. It´s so funny and waffy. A sequel would be GREAT, really
Sil
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards