Lois & Clark Forums
I know, I know... I am evil, extending it yet again... grumble

I am still tweaking... tomorrow I'll post part 5 and a half (which implies a much shooooorter part) smile

Okay, off to bed, it's late, HAPPY FRIDAY laugh
Ack, it's not over yet... great stuff, Nicole -- and so kind of you to give Linda a shot at happily-ever-after. As for Clark... well, Lois had just better fix this, pronto.

PJ
Wow! great info about the yellow journalism thing...

And the diary helping LOis understand her heart!!! smile1 hyper notworthy
Lois had better get her head on straight. She's all upset at Clark for lying to her about something this important, and yet she never lied to *him*? Come on! Not to mention that some of the things were pretty important, if I recall, such as the ones that nearly got her killed. It isn't as if she's utterly pure and honest! He's in a lot of pain -- enough to leave -- and she can't see fit to forgive? If I were in Clark's shoes, I'm not sure I'd want her with that kind of attitude. But then I'm not Clark.

Maybe she should realize that if she doesn't cut the man some slack he's going to be gone and she's going to throw away the best thing in her life because she can't give him the same forgiveness that he's given to her when he found out she'd lied to him. How many times would that be?

Nan
You better start writing NOW!!!!

Holy mother of all that is clean and pure in this world whinging I just can not wait, please write something and post it NOW grovel

Great part....I am over the enge.....where are you?

Karla
Ok well they are getting there. I am glad Lois saved Superman! More soon. Laura
Ack, Lois needs to fix this!!

Looking forward to more!
JD
I want the full 5!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

:wallbasher:

MDL.
I know, I know... it was evil!! BUT...

Part 5 1/2 is coming up NOW!!!! laugh

Thank you guys for the responses and encouragement smile

~Nicole