Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 02:30 AM
Yay, a Cherry story to get up in the morning to! smile1

And, oh, this was a terrific start to my morning, Cherry! clap

This made me laugh:

What did he do? She felt the anger build up inside her. Why did Clark always think that something had gone wrong during her date if she was mad during the same evening as the date? Why did Clark always assume that she had an awful date? Why was Clark always right?!
But then...you went all WAFF central on me. <g> <happy sigh> /me snuffles into her kleenex. Oh, it was lovely. Beautifully done. I love your Clark. He's adorable. Loved her babbling through his trying to tell her. Loved that tag line. Just...well...loved it. laugh

More!

LabRat smile

PS - By the way, if you're on the hunt for a beta...you can send something to my mailbox if you like. laugh

Oh and hope this and your other stories will be heading towards the Archive soon!
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 02:42 AM
Awwww!!!! Very sweet, Cherry!!! goofy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 03:45 AM
Classic Lane babble. And lovely Clark response. smile Keep on writing, Cherry! smile1

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 05:34 AM
WAFFY!!! hyper

Jose wave
Awww! WAFFy and cute!! Keep it up, Cherry!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 07:38 AM
Keep it up Cherry!!!

Lovely story...I love all your stories.

karla
Posted By: KathyB Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 08:03 PM
Very sweet story, and a great "revelation" of a different kind. So romantic. Happy sigh.

Kathy
Posted By: Laurach Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/29/05 08:06 PM
Oh I liked this little story very cute! Laura
Posted By: Cherry Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 04/30/05 01:17 PM
Oh, thanks for the comments everyone! help
Posted By: Nicole S Re: Love Doesn't Cost A Thing - Comments - 05/01/05 03:04 AM
Oh this was so cute!!! Got more??? smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards