Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: rivka Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/17/05 06:16 PM
Yep, perfect ending to this what-if story. thumbsup

Of course, it takes a drunk Clark to get his inhibitions -- and Lois'! -- lowered enough for honesty from the very beginning. And somehow I think the series would have much shorter if it had started this way. wink

Unless, of course, they had found other sources of angst. devil
Posted By: Karen Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/17/05 06:47 PM
He seemed to lose his balance suddenly, tumbling backwards and ending up sprawled on the damp grass.
*giggle* I like seeing Clark shocked like that.

"Sure. Just name the country."
Now that's a date I like!

I love how you guys did this, twisting it just a bit. And I love how Lois misled Clark on her knowledge of the secret identity. Loved it!
This story ROCKS! thumbsup notworthy
Posted By: Hazel Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/17/05 11:32 PM
Very cute, you guys. smile

Hazel
Posted By: Xanabee Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/18/05 01:18 AM
This is the kind of revelation I adore! smile1
Posted By: daneel Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/18/05 05:21 AM
Ohh! He let the cat out of the bag himself!! laugh

Jose hyper
Posted By: Laurach Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/18/05 11:30 AM
LOL He let it out himself! Very cute. I enjoyed this one very much. We even got a kiss out of the deal! whooo hooo! Laura
I love it
thumbsup
the great sweet kiss and the way they talked... blush .

Karla
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/19/05 08:58 AM
Wendy, Pam & Sara

A great story! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Yay!! A great end to a great story!! smile1
Posted By: KathyB Re: Yay! Part Two of Like a Red Rock -- FDK - 04/22/05 10:27 AM
I'm late to comment, but I just caught up with this one today. Very fun, ladies! I knew I was in for a treat when I saw your three names in the author column and I wasn't disappointed.

Fun, cute story, and very enjoyable to read. Loved "drunk" Clark and Lois wanting *so* badly to take advantage of him, but not being able to do it, LOL. Nice, light revelation and loved them returning to bantering by the end of the story -- with a delightful double meaning, of course. smile

What a fun universe. Left a smile on my face. smile

Hope these IRC stories keep coming!

Kathy
Uh, after the first total hilarious part this one is aimed at a limitation of damage and in a very comfortable way. Seeing the 'early' Lois who was just partnered up with Clark in this way is enjoyable!

Thanks for this story Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards