Lois & Clark Forums
goofy

Where is part 2? sad
hyper
thumbsup
You've got my attention. Part 2 please.
rotflol Loved it! Poor Clark! LOL. I can't wait for more<g> Laura
Holy cow, this just kills! So good. But this, most especially:

Sparkly! And almost glowing, and all the facets and refractions were so beautiful... when had he seen anything so beautiful lately?

"Superman!?!?"

Oh, right. That was when.
So where's part 2??

CC
This definitely changes the dynamics of Superman's introduction to Lois Lane and her view of him.

You've definitely got my attention.

gerry
I can't wait for the rest! hyper

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Hi

thumbsup

I canĀ“t wait for the next part

karla
Very fun, ladies. Clark makes a very cute "drunk". And I'm very glad that Lois decided to win Clark's trust first and made him leave the red-K behind the second time - who knows what info he would have spilled! This way, now that she's turning him into a gibbering idiot by letting him know what he's already revealed, she may be able to figure out the rest just by watching his reactions.

It's a good thing she dropped her comment about the secret identity after he had stopped flying...

Kathy
Fascinating premise! And lots of fun. smile

Need part 2 soon. Now would work.
LOL! Poor, confused Clark! laugh

Now where's part two?
LOL! This is great, guys! Poor Clark - he's so cute when he's drunk. If only all drunks were as happy and bouncy as this. laugh

Fantastic punchline, too. You could almost hear his jaw drop on the floor, couldn't you?

Wonder how he's going to try and wheedle his way out of this one? Yes, Lois, I'm really a unicycle rider from Mars. This is just my hobby...

Yvonne
Yay, we're so pleased you guys liked this smile It was started somewhat unintentionally -- Wendy wrote a few paragraphs setting up the premise, and then Sara & I glommed on from there. We couldn't finish this all in one night on IRC, but that's what e-mail is for smile

Thanks for the comments, AnKS, Jose, Ethnica, Kaylee, Laura, CC, Gerry, Anna, Karla, Kathy, Rivka, Ursie & Yvonne... We hope part two won't disappoint! My co-conspirator will be posting it shortly.

PJ
who wanted to title this "Superman Debut Red Rock Clark Kent Lois Lane Bean Spilling" goofy after a comment Mary made online... but the other two knocked some sense into me... (don't worry, said sense dissipated shortly thereafter wink )
Just browsing through the older posts and came across this.

This line is perfect Lois:

Was "man" a step up or down from "alien"? Considering some of the men she'd known...

© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards