Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Ank. K. S. FDK: Long Road Home - 27 - 04/12/05 10:02 PM
"Warn her. Memorably. Tell her to back off...or else."
Ok, now I'm really nervous. thumbsup
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Long Road Home - 27 - 04/12/05 10:50 PM
Erin

WOW, a wonderful part! smile1 Please post more soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Long Road Home - 27 - 04/13/05 05:22 AM
Ohh... I was missing the bad guys wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Long Road Home - 27 - 04/13/05 12:44 PM
Wow this was a beautiful and emotional chapter. I love how shy they were around each other getting into bed. It was so sweet how vulnerable Clark was. Lois showed her true colors too, by showing Clark how much she loved him. Laura
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Long Road Home - 27 - 04/13/05 03:31 PM
thumbsup thumbsup
Another wonderful part, Erin!
Clark and Lois emotions are so moving, so sweet!
btw, it's safe assuming it was not only their first time together but also the first time for each of them? You have clarified that Lois is the first woman Clark made love to, but nothing about Lois, even if from what you wrote previously (something about few dates and far between, and Clark to be the first man she really wanted to kiss) I think Lois was a virgin too. Or I'm forgeting something?

Tha pace of their relationship is dramatically accelerating, very soon they'll have to solve the long-distance part of it! The logic thing (for our world, where Lois and Clark ARE the most important part of Metropolis) is a moving for Lois, but what about poor Agnes?

I'm fearing a giant WHAM is coming, just when you lulled us in this Lois 'n Clark are so in love and (almost) everything is right in the world situation, isn't it? wink

As always, looking forward your next post

Simona smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards