Lois & Clark Forums
laugh goofy

Am I right in guessing that the HP portion was written by Julie ? wink
Now... I'm not sure I can feedback this story without revealing exactly who was responsible for what, so I'll refrain. goofy
Self-described group name entirely appropriate.

Y'all are seriously goofy
CrazyWritersRUs smile1

Tricia cool
Not guilty?? Not guilty? Who are you guys kidding? I know you all. Sara, you're as innocent as the horns pointing from under that halo you stole from me. Julie, ditto! You don't even pretend to be innocent. laugh Shayne, I remember you giving me ideas for the NWH Tank Ending. Nuff said. Wendy? *snigger* Do I even need to say it? goofy Innocent? Not you, my friend. You are all GUILTY of giving me a good chuckle this morning! laugh

Two favourite lines (among many):

The monkey had a look of malevolence in its eyes that Clark hadn't seen since the time he'd stolen Lois's last chocolate bar.
and...

The stars sparkled. The moon glistened. And the squalling alley-cats sang a heavenly chorus.
But they're among lots of other hilarious lines. Bumblebee? goofy

Kaethel smile
Sure, the monkey was sleeping... but he still felt exposed.
ROTFL! rotflol At this point I almost sprayed coffee over my keyboard.

The rest was equally entertaining. You guys really are bananas. We should feed you to the monkey! laugh

Ursie (still rotflol
Hey, it's been a long time since we had an IRC RR story posted - but it was worth the wait.

thumbsup

LabRat smile
dizzy

Jose lol
I can't believe you guys posted this. Okay, I can believe that, what I can't believe is that you actually finished writing this. No, wait, I guess I can believe that, too... seems like I got off IRC just in time! goofy

Still, it's good to know what happened with the monkey. I'd been worrying about that wink

PJ
rotflol
“I guess, if you put it that way...”

“I do,” she insisted. “Now, shut up and kiss me again...”

“Okay, but no monkey business, you hear?”

And she bit him.
What worries me is Superman's susceptibility to magic... does this mean Clark is now a were-monkey? confused :rolleyes: laugh

Phil, somewhat bemused by Lois' Animagus form...
What a monkey-business! [Linked Image] That was complete and ulterior craziness. [Linked Image] But I loved it! laugh
In front of him, the monkey began to glow. And grow. And change form. Until it wasn't a monkey anymore. It was Lois.
/me laugh outright... [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

“It wasn’t a costume. I *am* a monkey.”

He blinked.

“Well, only some of the time.”

“Uh...”

“Well, you’re an alien,” she pointed out. That was incontrovertible, he had to admit. “What’s one non-human to another?”

“I guess, if you put it that way...”
LOL! rotflol I almost fell off my seat for much laugh! [Linked Image]

Hilarious! lol Keep on the good work guys! [Linked Image]
Sheesh. I'm glad to see the ending, it was hilarious watching you all put this together last night. And the story is still hilarious. Confusing, but hilarious.

Of course, if only I could get my husband's favorite anime out of my head now... main character turns into a huge ape during the full moon.. or did, until his tail was cut off. smirk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Monkey Business or Hail the CrazyWritersRUs - 04/13/05 09:36 AM
goofy
dizzy

I can´t laugh

Karla
The stars sparkled. The moon glistened. And the squalling alley-cats sang a heavenly chorus.
Best line I've read in a long time! ROTFLMAO. rotflol Very cute little bit of nonsense! Laura
Interesting story. The only question I have is whether or not the monkey was dressed in something when Clark first saw him. Or did Lois also morph her clothing somehow when she turned simian? Or is there an nfic version of this where she went from monkey to - uh, immodest Lois?

Very funny, by the way. I really like Clark's befuddled reaction to the ape in his bed. Chomp!
smile1
Crazy? I don't understand. Seems perfectly sane to me...

if I were Tom Riddle, that is. wink
LMAO!! I Loved it. Great job, You guy's.

These, lines, just did it from me. Guess I'm weird, eh?

The monkey had a look of malevolence in its eyes that Clark hadn't seen since the time he'd stolen Lois's last chocolate bar.
rotflol

This monkey wasn't cute. It was the monkey from hell.
It's bad, when you have an overactive imagination. I can just see what clark saw. LOL!

And OOOOOO!

“Okay, but no monkey business, you hear?”

And she bit him.
YES!! Finally, a fic. With BITING! <g>

Rach laugh
ROTFLOL!! rotflol rotflol

Not to mention, you combined one of my favourite shows with one of my favourite book series smile

Well done!! And... do I see another fic by the crazy team waiting??

Off to read it...
AnnaBtG.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards