Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 11:46 AM
He rubbed his forehead tiredly. "What were you, a therapist in another life?"
Is she channeling George????

I loved this whole confession/therapy session for "Kenneth" I hope he takes it to heart, but doesn't go leaning on the wrong gal. Emma's not right for him and Lois "Louise" is gonna need him coming up very soon.

Well done!!! clap Keep going!

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Sira Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 11:53 AM
Good part. Kenneth is finally making some progress. Emma is great. She's not girlfriend material for him, but she's definitely 'friend' material. She'll have him up and running in no time at all. So he can go and put Lois back to how she should be.

Glad to see that Lois is still on her way. I'm crossing my fingers for her!

- Sira thumbsup
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 04:28 PM
I'm gradually trying to catch up on all the stories posted in the last few weeks. Today I caught up on this fic. So consider this FDK for the last 4 parts.

eek whinging eek You're killing me here! Poor Lois! Poor Clark! Poor Emma!

I need more!
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 05:28 PM
Great part! Glad to see Lois is making it. Impatiently awaiting Lois & Kenneth's (Clark) reunion.
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 06:37 PM
Meet me in Smallville? Soon? Please?
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 07:16 PM
let them be together again...SOON help

Because I really need to see the light at the end ...please

karla
Posted By: Kaylle Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/11/05 11:56 PM
Sara, I've been bad about posting feedback for this, but let me tell you you've had me on the edge of my seat since the very beginning. You've woven such a heartbreaking scenario! I want to believe it's getting better, but that guy in the train station makes me think it's not... Poor Lois! I love her quiet defiance, like she's been asleep for a long time and she's just starting to wake up and kick.

What will she do when she gets to Smallville? And what will the Kents tell Clark?

Keep up the great work!
Kaylle
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/12/05 02:38 AM
Sara

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/12/05 07:08 AM
Yay Emma! She gave him what-for and at least something to think about. Great job on that scene!

I hope they find each other soon..poor Lois!

Excellent story Sara. thumbsup

~Liz
Posted By: Sorcha Re: FDK -->Made to be Broken 5 - 04/14/05 11:53 AM
Hey, guys smile

Once again I'm frankly awed by the response to this part. This fdk is so generous - much more than I hoped for. Thank you all so much! clap

Sara smile

PS - I'm sorry, guys, but I'm going to have to hold off posting Part Six to maybe tomorrow or Saturday. I have some things I need to edit before I 'air' it, as it were frown I'll do my best to get it out ASAP!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards