Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 01/28/05 03:13 PM
Hi,

Great part. wave
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 01/29/05 01:38 PM
Oooh, nice!

I'm guessing that song was important to you while you were writing this story, Leela <g>

Oh, and thanks for skipping right over all the wedding stuff <g> I was worried we'd have to sit through all those planning sessions goofy

PJ
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 01/29/05 05:04 PM
Leela

A wonderful part! Beautifully written. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 01/31/05 06:11 AM
I was thrilled to see both pieces posted!!! I saw it on Zoom's board first and had a joyous fit speed reading through most of it and still getting that aching knowledge that I know this epic is ending. Yet I can't help saying what's next??? can't wait for next part, etc. I'm just addicted to Leela' story!!!

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 02/04/05 02:10 PM
My favorite kind of warm and waffy. Hard-earned, and so well deserved. I love that you're letting us enjoy them just enjoying each other, all the bad stuff behind them.

It is, right? Or did I just tempt the Angst Fates who live in your head, L??

Still can't wait for their wedding; still sorry to see it end, though. whinging And really, really looking forward to the sequel!

CC
Posted By: L Re: FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 02/06/05 05:44 PM
thank you all for persevering through this painfully long story and for your wonderful comments about the latest 2 installments.

Pam - just to make sure you knew that planning details can still afflict the reader... the wedding was not theirs :-)

CC: No real horrific surprises... Lord Kal will not show up at the wedding and yell out that the wedding can't take place...

However, the sequel will be lush and angsty as you *well know*, so enjoy the respite.
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK:Long Strange Trip-Part 81 - 02/09/05 12:41 AM
So when is the wedding laugh

Jose hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards