Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nicole S FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 17/20? - 01/10/05 12:43 AM
Hey!! hyper
ROTFLMAO! Bernie sitting in his underware in his office! I loved that comic realease after all the trama. So he is finally home with Lois. Alleluia! More soon, they have a lot to talk about. Laura
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 17/20? - 01/10/05 02:13 AM
Yay! goofy

Jose hyper
OMG!!!!!!!!

He is finally home thumbsup

Now I can´t wait to read the next part hope it doesnt take so long. grovel

Karla
smile1 smile1 hyper
He was greeted with a nod and a look that seemed to say he did know and the secret was safe with him.
Great Henderson-Clark interaction. I was expecting Clark to wake up to Lois, but I think this worked much better. Great story, gal. I like the idea of Superman's extended family. Also you have good points on the difference (or lack thereof) of the old "nature vs. nurture" arguement.
Looking forward to the wrap up
cool
Artemis
Hi,

Great part. drool

“Clark,” Lois whispered, when he was down the stairs, in front of her.

He leaned heavily on the men around him. “Hi,” he said to her, attempting to smile.

Lois just stared at him, her mouth open, and realized she had tears running down her cheek. “Hi,” she said, before she lurched herself at him, arms open. As soon as her arms were wrapped around him, she let the sobs come. She knew the others would hold him up and that he, in turn, would hold her up, like always. She knew she shouldn’t attack him, that he was too weak. But she couldn’t help it. He was alive and he was home and he was once again with her.
:rolleyes: He couldn't stay at the hospital.

Bernard Klein sat in his office, shaking his head. Henderson had said Superman was adamant about leaving, despite the doctor’s advice. He had said he needed a disguise and that a truly loyal doctor would assist his patient in any way necessary. Especially in such a case...

So he sat there in his boxers and t-shirt, only feeling reassurance that Superman seemed to really, truly trust him. He would allow him to give him check ups, and would take his advice about painkillers and anything else he suggested. He would allow him to study his biology and kryptonite and work together toward a medication specifically for him.
Dr. Kline donates his clothes to Superman. goofy Poor Bernie, let hope Henderson bring his cloth back. thumbsup He is going to be Superman new Doctor.

More ASAP, please. hyper

MAF wave
I could have cried myself. clap Another great chapter. I'm going to hate to see it end.
hehehe! Very nice way to end a day - reading this chapter that is.

I agree with everyone else about fav parts.

Thanks!
Great Chapter, Nicole!!!

ARGH... this being so long is worth it. ARGH this was priceless. I really am looking forward to reading the final chaps.

Really cool!!!!
Thanks everyone, for sticking w/ me and having faith wink haha

I will post part 18 later tonight, I promise!!! smile1
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 17/20? - 01/11/05 03:35 PM
Oh wow, that was just excellent. grumble , it's late for me...

~Julia wave
Post it!!!!

Post it!!!!

Post it!!!!

Post it!!!!

Post it!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am waiting next to my computer!!!!

Karla
haha

I am waiting next to my computer!!!!
Karla
You are waiting next to it??? I feel so special, that you'd do that, but while you're waiting, you should sit in front of it. peruse the internet, kill time, you know... lol, kidding... I am leaving work now :rolleyes: and will be able to post when I get home (figure... an hour until then??)

Thanks for the excitement smile1 laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards