Lois & Clark Forums
Ah, WAFFy to the max!

Very sweet!

I enjoyed this.

Irene
who has a birthday coming up next month....
Oh my god. This was incredible. I don't even know what to say. Except, perhaps, that I am never writing again. Wow. Good work, guys.

Annie (who will try to come back and edit this post with more coherent comments later.)
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
clap clap clap clap

Thank you soooo much guys, that was awesome! I really love it!!
Beautiful, guys. smile Perfect picture at the end, too.

Only one thing - when does he tell her the other half? And how well is he going to handle it this time? wink

Yvonne
(I'm looking into a crystal ball and seeing a sequel...)
Wow smile

This is so sweet...and steamy, too <g> and they really do know each other pretty well, don't they? When they stop to think about it, anyway wink

Great work!

PJ
Wendy & Kaethel,

Didn't you mean this?

[Linked Image] wink

Lovely story...Of course the beginning brought up visions of nfic laugh but it was great listening to Clark and Lois obsess about this change in their relationship. Very satisfying.... laugh
Wow! That was wonderful! smile

Amazing even!

Thank you!

Helga
just finished reading this... i kept wondering at the beginning why this story wasn't in the nfic section, but somehow you managed to keep it from going there while still keeping things waffy. of course, the other thing i was wondering was why all those sparks weren't setting my screen on fire...

wow, that was great. tense and waffy and sweet and all sorts of other good things...

like the little references, too... lex, the worst criminal since al capone, huh? funny you should mention him, lois... not that al capone and the rest of the gang are exactly going to be the worst criminals since lex... <g>

and as for clark's almost faux pas... well, i'm glad he avoided it this time. we all know where that goes, and, while it's definitely a good read, i'd have hated to have broken up all the yummy waffy goodness of this one.

great story, wendy and kae!

happy almost birthday, annette!! party

Paul
Awwwwww.... This was sooo beautiful! Do I really have to say more? I enjoyed every word of this beautifully written vignette. Kaethel, Wendy, great story!! I loved how it left me feeling that his sharing the secret with her wouldn't be that big a deal, that they could work through it. It was... simply amazing. Thanks for posting this.

Annete, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and THANKS for the wonderful job you've been doing with these boards!

Cris
I love every part of this story. Great Job.

Melisa
Wonderful story!
Oh my, this is fantastic. Sweet and waffy. Definately worth reading so late. I'm sure I'll sleep very good now.

Happy early Birthday Annette!!!!

Saskia
Wow... what a wonderful story...

I really loved it...

Happy Birthday Annette dance
Sorry, I forgot,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNETTE.....YOU DESERVE IT!!!

party party party
Happy birthday Annette!! (no amount of dancing smileys could ever express how much you are appreciated!!)

Another wonderful birthday story ... sigh ... i need a waffy smiley ...
Great story! I loved it!

- Alicia

PS: Happy Birthday, Annette smile
Wow. <happy waffy sigh>

I've been waiting for this one. <g> I'd been given a tease of the opening paragraphs of this one some time back by Kaethel - and still find them hilarious. Plus an affirmation of the evilness of certain authors in this fandom, naturally. laugh

Then his hand came up to cover hers, his touch light. “You know,” he murmured, amusement as well as something else she couldn’t define in his voice, “not that I’m objecting in the slightest, but if it was me doing that to you, I’d feel the benefit of your martial arts training with your knee in a painful place. Wouldn’t I?”
smile1
Oopies, I didn't see that this thread had already been started... You can see my FDK here - http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000041

Melisma (still in awe, here under her Rock)
Awwww...that was such a sweet story. goofy
Wendy
what can I say that hasn't been said
wonderful steamy
I loved it
merry

Happy Birthday Annette
Wow that was soooo.....swotffyood. (Sweet, Hot, Waffy, Good) Well I just can't describe it! You guys are a great team. Annette you are one lucky birthday girl. Siggh... laura
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are wonderful and don't try to deny it!!!!!!!

And, Wendy and Kaethel, that was <happy sigh> incredible. It was...what everyone else said. wink Sweet, hot, sparks flying, funny (loved the tickling! Though people who tickle my family get butcher knives pulled on them, so this won't be happening here anytime soon <g>), and perfect.

Bethy
Thank you Wendy and Kaethel, I loved it. What a nice gift!Very sweet and steamy.
Thanks, Sil
Well I just got back from a two-week holiday and have tons to catch up on but went to this story first!

Great job Wendy and Kaethel, I loved this story, so waffy and romantic! thumbsup
My favourite part has to be

“Lois,” he said softly, his mouth close - oh, so close - to hers. “Lois, you didn’t -” He kissed her. “ - do anything -” Another kiss. “- I haven’t dreamed about you doing -” A longer, more lingering kiss. “- for as long as I’ve known you.”
Mmmmm, lovely!

And Happy Birthday Annette, hope you had a great day! dance

Sarah-Jayne smile (who is very much looking forward to the sequel wink )
Wendy and Kaethel

WOW! This is superb! smile1 smile1

Thanks for sharing this excellent story. clap

Hope you had a great birthday, Annette! party

Tricia cool
Well, I'd written a whole reply and somehow lost it, so trying again. :p

Thank you all again for your kind feedback, guys!

Annie, whoa!! blush Thank you so much! But don't you dare hang your keyboard, or we'll have to hunt you down and find some appropriate torture means to force you to write! evil

Annette, happy birthday again! evil

Trenna, ROTFL! You're right, that picture is very appropriate!

Paul, glad the beginning made you raise an eyebrow. [g] It was our intention to lead people on with that ambiguous first scene. When Wendy first showed it to me, I fell for it! Of course, you now know she's the evil one in this team. I merely try to restrain her evil ardours. Ow!! Wendy!! Don't! Ow! Hit! Ow! Me!! OW! OW!! OW!!!

Jill! I see you're another smoochies-fan. WTG!! [g]

Thank you all again, Irene, Annie, Annette, Yvonne, Pam, Trenna, Helga, Paul, Cristina, Melisa, Annie, Saskia, Meni, Elle, Alicia, LabRat, Melisma, Jill, Merry, Laura, Bethy, Silm, Sarah-Jayne and Tricia! We hope you enjoy reading our future collaborations as much as we enjoy writing them. smile

Kaethel and Wendy smile
K -- ROTFLM*O at that sequel! Especially the part about throwing him out the window won't even give Elena the satisfaction of a splat! clap rotflol

Bethy
laugh Glad you enjoyed the "sequel", Bethy. But poor El didn't get her splat, though. whinging

Kaethel (NOT evil )
I'm so glad that this feedback page came back to the top or I would have missed this beautiful story! sad

Truely amazing and original take on my favourite 'early season 2 get togethers' sloppy
Left me feeling all warm and fuzzy!

Thank you!!
Hopeless Chocoholic
Awww such a sweet story, I love it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards