Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/21/04 05:32 PM
Hi,

Cute story. goofy That woman is sick. :rolleyes:

Yet again, Lois somehow managed to go from holding his hand to snuggled up against him with her arm around his neck in the fraction of a second it took him to clear the creature's teeth. <How does she do it? Not that I'm really complaining, mind, but it's just not the appropriate time!>

He set her down firmly on the ground, instructing, "And this time, stay put!"

"Yes, m'lord," Lois replied facetiously. Then she thought better of it, and added, "And thanks." Looking up, she gasped as she saw the long serpentine neck craning to bring jaws down on the pair of them.
wave
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/21/04 06:43 PM
hi

rotflol
That was funny....Lu sees the humans and thinks that are bugs...LOL

Nice story....I like your stories

Karla
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/21/04 08:02 PM
I just love Lou. Laura
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/22/04 08:14 AM
Personally, I'm fond of Ellen, who will never overstock toilet paper again... goofy

This was hilarious. I can just see Superman doing a "hop, skip & jump" across rooftops... laugh

And I see Clark has sworn off changing in phone booths... probably a wise choice. And obviously Cat appreciates it!

Also, I forgot to say earlier... I *love* your disclaimer <g>

PJ
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/22/04 09:58 AM
Another very funny rewrite! For me, the most hilarious was Clark's silhouette as he changed in the DP closet, with Perry's remark, Cat's leer and then the way everyone studiously looked the other way as he emerged. Hilarious! rotflol

I see in your profile that you made it here via the Archive, so I hope that these stories are making their way back to the Archive, right? wildguy

Wendy smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/23/04 01:52 AM
smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I hope you take Wendy's advice and send your stories to the archive. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: archbish99 Re: FDK: The Arctic Giant - 12/23/04 08:38 AM
Already sent.... The little wildguy convinced me -- I don't want him showing up during the family Christmas dinner!
party

Thanks for the kind comments. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards