Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nicole S FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/19/04 06:55 PM
And now no one can say I didn't keep my promises because here it is... you can send any and all stuff, well, here smile1
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/19/04 07:58 PM
“Well, it IS our wedding night,” Lois said, her tone suddenly seductive.

Lex had started to walk away, but stopped. He looked at her skeptically, although he seemed a little turned on at the same time…
What? WHAT?

cat
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/19/04 08:44 PM
The idiot Lex wildguy I could almost feel sorry for him...nope, couldn't do it. laugh More please, and soon.
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/19/04 11:55 PM
Uh-oh... hyper
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/20/04 02:58 AM
I'm beginning to understand the meaning of that saying that begins, "Be careful what you ask for..."!

Seriously, this part was excellent, but YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE!

First Lois, in a fit of guilt, takes off the sweatshirt, and Clark loses contact with her.

Then, Martha (Go, Martha!) brings back the shirt, and Clark is coming home, and all is well with the world, and what happens? Lex shows up! And Lois obviously has something up her sleeve, but how will Clark react if he "picks up" some of her conversation with Lex? AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!

- Vicki
What a ..hec* is going on? mad

I can´t believe it

Ok, I am Mad and you are KILLING ME

I have to go......anywhere...to scream razz

Karla
Hi,

Great part. wave
Hey everyone~

Thanks for the feedback.. :p sit tight, it will all make sense soon (that is, i hope it will, otherwise we're talking extensive rewriting!! grumble )...

Part 10 to come soooooon!!!! hyper
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/20/04 04:19 PM
Great story Nicole grumble ), but I read every part and I'm very curious ro see where this is going to!

Simona smile
Hi Nicole hyper
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 9/20? - 12/21/04 12:20 AM
Nicole

A fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool
thank you for all the encouragement!! smile1

Sorry I've been sidetracked, but I will post part 10 now!! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards