Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Xanabee FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/11/04 05:50 PM
This is a very promising start, Cherry! thumbsup

I'm curious what will happen next - and what that beam did to poor Lois. confused

There are a few typos, but nothing that can't be fixed. You should try working with a BR.

I'm looking forward to the next part! laugh

Ursie
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/11/04 06:01 PM
hi

I like the start too, poor Lois but is like the thimgs that always happen because Lois can´t stay away from the "bad people" LOL

Next part soon please hyper

karla
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/12/04 12:27 AM
Hey, welcome to the boards

I look forward to seeing where this goes!

JD
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/12/04 10:45 AM
Looking forward to know about the effects of the beam, Cherry wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/13/04 12:39 PM
Hi,

Great start. thumbsup

Suddenly; Clark could here commotion behind him again. He turned around to see that the young woman somehow had managed to knock the police out-cold and was right now aiming some kind of blaster to the person closest to her; Lois. Clark could feel his breath get stuck into his throat.

The young woman sneered again. “Nobody can catch Chaos!” She stated loudly before pulling the trigger.

Everything went in slow-motion: A yellow-ish beam shot out from the blaster and Clark ran towards Lois, desperately trying to reach her. He was faster than a speeding bullet; but with the distance between him and Lois, he’d never reach her time.
eek What was that yellow-ish beam shot out from the blaster?

Clark looked up, only to find that the young woman somehow had disappeared without a trace. He gritted his teeth. He should look after the young woman, but he was too worried about Lois; her breathing was uneven, as well as her pulse...

He decided that the young woman would have to wait. He picked up Lois in his arms and flew off to the nearest hospital.
OMG! eek

Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave
Posted By: Cherry Re: FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/14/04 05:28 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone. smile So, uh... Did they seem out of character to you? As I said; I've got problems gripping their characters. I really need to get a BR. :p

Well, you'll soon get to know what that beam did. Soon... I think. devil
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK - Chaos at Bay 1/? - 12/18/04 06:55 PM
Cherry

Welcome to the boards! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards