Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nicole S FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 02:05 AM
Hey! I am new at this whole posting-stories-here-thing, but it seems like the place to be! Everyone seems really cool! So any and all feedback is COMPLETELY welcome!!

thanks!

~nicole
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 02:17 AM
Welcome to the boards!! hyper
WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!! wave This is a super fun bunch and we are always looking for more people to party with.

This was quite a start..so much stuff packed into part 1. Lois pretty much stomped on Clark but good at the end, poor baby.

Looking forward to more!

~Liz
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 08:21 AM
Welcome, welcome!

Do I smell a story full of angst and heartache? laugh I'm in love with turmoil; I'm a little weird that way.

Have fun
JD
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 08:51 AM
Welcome to the boards, Nicole! I really enjoyed Lois Lane's Diary (yes, I know, bad reader, I did't send feedback smile1

And a BatP/HoL story! I wish Kae weren't so busy right now, as she'd adore this. And so do I! You do a great job of pegging their emotional interaction here, and Lois's dialogue in places is so real I can hear her say it - especially that bit about needing better accident insurance. Brilliant! thumbsup And I especially like the part about no glasses and clothes on the ground. wink

So, twenty parts... sounds like you have a lot of angst to come. Definitely my kind of story! laugh

Teeny, tiny nitpick: you have a few 'is' within the narrative which should be 'was' - for example:
Say she is his best friend.
This should be 'say she was his best friend'. As I said, tiny nitpick wink if you catch things like that now, it means less work when you're ready to submit to the Archive.

Okay, so since it looks like you have the story completely finished, when do we get more? wildguy

Wendy smile
Hi,

Great part. wave
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 02:58 PM
Wow poor confused Clark! I hope she forgives him soon. Laura
Hey everyone! Thanks for the welcome and the feedback!! It's so encouraging and helpful! I am ALMOST done w/ this story, not fully done. It's VERY long though, so there's lots of buffer to post, and by the time I get to the end, I'll be done w/ it.

I am thinking I will post 3 times a week... once every other day? I'll post tomorrow, and then try to make it a M-W-F thing. smile1

Thanks again!
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 04:26 PM
That's a great beginning. thumbsup

But now I'm worried. That big fight with Clark looked really serious. And I don't like that she is actually considering Lex as the one good thing in her life. wave
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK: Have A Little Faith in Me Pt. 1/20? - 12/10/04 04:26 PM
Yeah! Excellent start, really draws the reader in! thumbsup I'll fasten my seat belt because I sense a bumpy ride ahead. clap
Welcome to the Boards!!

I love your story.

I canĀ“t wait to read the next part.

Karla
Lois Lane's Diary? (comment above) I missed that! I must read. I'm a fan of this fic so I'm going to check that one out.

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

I love it basicly!! Thank you laugh laugh
Hi Nicole,

Lois Lane's Diary was great, but I'm sure I already told you that on that e-mail! Welcome to the boards. I'm currently reading the first part of this story here so I'll edit it later.

See you!!! Great to have you here!!! thumbsup Just let me know where I can find your fan club buttons. laugh

MDL. laugh
Oh dear, 1 of 20, and there are only 6 up. Oh my I am not very patient dear. I already began the roller coaster rid, and I want to ride it out. First chapter, started, Down, then looked up, then Down, my heart was tugged along with Clarks. frown
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards