Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/01/04 07:28 AM
Just to get the holiday season started smile This story can be blamed on Wendy, I suppose; I made some joking comment about "knocking out a vignette" to have a Kerth eligible story this year, and she mentioned Tryst, and... well, within a day I'd written this.

Hope you enjoy, FOLCs smile

PJ
Posted By: avia Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/01/04 07:44 AM
Pam,
This was really great! So much WAFF! /me looks for a melting-into-WAFFy-goo graemlin.

Thank you for sharing this, it made a good day even better. smile

Avia
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/01/04 02:38 PM
Hi,

Beautiful! thumbsup Love your story "Tryst"!

hyper Its beautiful! I want more.

MAF wave
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/01/04 03:31 PM
Oh, thank you! I really enjoyed your previous Tryst stuff, and it's nice to see a follow up. Now I'll be going back and rereading the previous Tryst stuff.

I liked it-- sweet and waffy.

~Toc
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/01/04 11:18 PM
Aaaawww drool

sooo cute blush

Is this a setup for a looonger story? wink

Jose (who isn't nagging, but hey, he has to try laugh )
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/01/04 11:48 PM
YAY!!! This was really sweet. I'm glad that they got engaged in this story, cause the last one they were just starting out. I loved the story. Thanks for it! smile1

Rach laugh
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/02/04 09:59 AM
I loved it! wave
Posted By: YConnell Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/02/04 02:48 PM
Very sweet, and a great title to boot. smile

Yvonne
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/02/04 04:35 PM
Awwww! I love the Tryst universe! thumbsup And how lovely to have them floating in the sky again above Aunt Opal's house, where they spent so much time together before. I absolutely adore those floating scenes from Tryst! clap

Wendy smile
Posted By: Simona Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/02/04 05:24 PM
AWWWWW! Just lovely! I loved "Tryst" and this is the perfect "epilogue-scene":
two thumbs up! thumbsup thumbsup

Simona smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/03/04 12:14 AM
Pam

Wow! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: astra5624 Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/03/04 07:23 AM
very sweet I never read anything else in the Tryst universe so I have someting to catch up on thumbsup
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/03/04 08:17 AM
Cute story! I will admit I've never read Tryst, but this story was good even as a stand alone. laugh

- Laura
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/03/04 01:53 PM
Thanks for the comments, guys smile

Did you notice this thread has 11 replies, originating in 9 different countries? smile I love the Internet.

For the record, no, I have no plans to follow this up with anything. But then, I had no plans to do this one, either, until a week ago, so... :p

Andreia, astra & Laura... it's flattering to hear that this has made you want to read Tryst. Of course, this vignette is kind of a huge spoiler for the main story, but what the heck. laugh I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

And Yvonne, the perfectness of the title was half the reason I wrote the fic! goofy

Again, thanks all -- I've been suffering writer's block these last few days, so this is a nice reassurance. smile

PJ
Posted By: KathyB Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/04/04 07:45 AM
Oh! Oh, Pam! I love this! I love them!

I'm in nice WAFFy puddle right now ... so, so happy. This was wonderful. Just what I needed this morning. smile

I have always loved the Tryst universe; anyone who hasn't read the main story needs to make it a high priority. It has the whole package!

Thanks for knocking out this vignette for us. I am sitting here with a big smile on my face. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/06/04 10:52 PM
hi

great story!!!!

thumbsup karla
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 12/07/04 03:46 PM
So... I was giong to read this, but I wanted to kind of refresh myself with the Tryst universe... and well, I started just reading it, not skimming it! blush What I've decided to do (against my better judgement and current schedule... I'm just going to re-read the whole thing laugh ). So... I just wanted to let you know, Pam, why I was so excited about this on IRC and have yet to post feedback. goofy

Sara (who wonders if high priority fic reading is a good excuse for missing journalism class grumble )

Edit: I was reading through this folder *after* I posted, and I just had to laugh when I read Kathy's "I have always loved the Tryst universe; anyone who hasn't read the main story needs to make it a high priority." laugh
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Comments: Merry Trystmas - 06/24/06 02:51 AM
I was watching various L&C Music Videos and the one about Tryst got me looking for the story.
clap clap clap clap clap clap

I loved both Tryst and Trystmas. Delightful and I don't know how I happen to miss reading it before now.

Are there any other stories set in the Tryst universe?

After reading it I can't help but wonder how this L&C would have dealt with the whole Luthor cycle.

Anyways it was very well done and once I started I couldn't stop.
clap clap clap clap clap clap

Patrick
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards