Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 12:38 PM
Okay, it's official. Mary can make *anything* look funny notworthy notworthy

And this about not needing pads... Hmmmmmmm... Is it what I think it is? wink

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 02:01 PM
I like how chocolate kept showing up on the list <g>

And the bit at the end... took me a few moments, but I think I get it. Clark's gonna be a daddy?

PJ
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 02:41 PM
goofy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 03:29 PM
So she let Clark off the hook buying her girl stuff this month cause she's got a surprise for him, huh? Hee hee, This just proves what a really stoic guy Clark is if he regularly has to get those things for her. My hubby wouldn't pick up those for me even if they had a free 12 pack of Samuel Adams attached to them.

Well Done gorcery list!! clap

TEEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 03:38 PM
<g> You can always tell a thoroughly domesticated husband. They pick those up without a blink.

I'd love to see Clark trying to buy three tablespoons of molasses!

Nan
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 06:55 PM
Thank you. cool

What kind of lunatic thinks of getting milk from beans, anyway?!
lol You validated my beliefs, Mary. It was a sweet, tender hoot. But please save some of that muse for *youknowwhat*. laugh
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/28/04 11:34 PM
laugh
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/29/04 12:35 PM
laugh

Initially, I didn't get it. I had to go back and reread. I thought hmm, pads, maybe she switched to Tampons or something. Then I got it wink . Cute list. I love how chocolate keeps comming up!

- Laura smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/29/04 05:34 PM
Hi,

That should be about it. You may have noticed I didn't add "pads", this wasn't a mistake. We can talk about it when you get home. Surprise! ;-)
hyper
Posted By: TicAndToc Re: FDK: Grocery List - 11/30/04 09:52 AM
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Thanks, Ethnica, for setting off this fun little read!

Thanks, Mary, for taking her up on it!

~Toc
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK: Grocery List - 12/07/04 08:23 PM
Excellent!!!!!!!

rotflol
Posted By: ChriscyK Re: FDK: Grocery List - 01/14/06 11:17 AM
clap

I love it!!! I just read this from the archives, and this is the easiest avenue to give fdk, so here I am. Absolutely fantastic! So, so cute and so perfectly Lois.

On a side note, I always thought Lois would be more of a tampons kinda woman, but that's not important.

3 tbsp molasses! rotflol

Great job!

Chriscy smile
Posted By: angelic_editor Re: FDK: Grocery List - 01/14/06 12:54 PM
*loves*

Perfect. Just perfect. As Pam said, I loved how chocolate kept popping up on the list. And 3 tbsp molasses -- hah!

Leave it to Lois to be cryptic in something as innocent as a shopping list. Such a fun read!
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK: Grocery List - 01/14/06 10:29 PM
lol rotflol rotflol rotflol the whole thing was just cute
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: Grocery List - 01/15/06 11:05 PM
Well, Lois is going to need low fat milk, considering what else she is buying (or making Clark buy). Butter, sugar, pecans and chocolate times three? I get it, it's for her "foolproof recipe" (hah! Clark, where is the fire extinguisher?), along with the eggs and the flour, and the three tablespoons of molasses! And some of all that chocolate. Honestly, what could have persuaded her to try baking a cake? Are her pregnancy hormones acting up already?

Anyway, like people said, this is just lovely! Thank you, Mary!!! clap

Ann
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards