Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-I Dreamed A Dream 1/1 Where is the 2x4? - 11/27/04 08:48 AM
AAArrrrGG!!! grumble
Evil, evil, EVIL!!!! cat

(I love that song from Les Miserables... but Lex does not deserve it!)

Happy birthday, Saskia!

Wendy smile
Eeek, evil evil evil evil evil

Now that's no way to treat someone on their birthday. evil evil evil evil

wallbash

Oh yes, happy birthday! wink

wallbash wallbash
Oh, Dundan, I assure you that Saskia will adore this! She is one of the biggest Lex fans on the boards and evil endings are her favourite. goofy I don't think Sara could have written something more guaranteed to appeal to her. wink

Wendy smile
Ack! Bad Sara! Bad! eek thumbsup

LabRat smile
Is someone pulling my leg? laugh

Right, that's what it is. (Off to la-la land now.) laugh
wildguy
ACK! That was evil
Well I know two people that will looovve this story.

Rach
*Ahem*!!! How am *I* getting blamed for this?! All I did was keep a secret and make a few suggestions on a story. Really, I don't see how that makes me evil! /me tries to look innocent... devil

Great story, Sara!!! I had a fun time reading it... well sort of... had to go read something comforting afterwards (which really makes me wonder why I chose Whisper because it really wasn't all that comforting...), but I'll be all right. laugh

Sara (who vehemently denies being the eviller one!! devil )
Hi,

He chuckled. "That's my Lo... Lucy."

"Oh, Lex, I'm so glad you're here... I feel so lost without you..."

"You're not lost anymore. You never will be."
I'm in shock! wave
[Linked Image]
I'm confused but Happy Birthday anyway. Laura
Sara

An excellent start! smile1

Tricia cool
Eek! You are an evil, evil, evil woman. You do know that, right? It's a wonderful story, though. And I'm sure I'll have the song in my head for awhile now. smile But EVIL! grumble
Oh!! Oooh!!!! Oooooooooooooh! Thank you so *so* so much, Sara!!! Mind you, it wasn't all that evil, I know you can do better. wink But I adore it anyway! I took me some time to figure out just what direction you were taking with this, but it's great anyway!

Can I demand a sequel now? Because you also know I'm a sucker for the truly happy endings... and I know I owe you one as well... so how 'bout it?

Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!

Sas smile
Oooooh!! smile Jose, Wendy, Dundan, Lab, Rach, Sara [*snicker* <g>] Maria, Laura, Tricia, Karen and Sas, thank you all so so much!! goofy I really really enjoyed reading all your comments, guys - thanks a million smile I'm gonna have to do this more often! <g>

Just as a little side note... Tricia, I don't think you'll ever now how much I jump for joy when I see you've commented on my stories smile but good grief, did you send a chill down my spine when I read this!!!!

I can't wait to see where this is headed. Clark better hurry to Lois's rescue!
Yikes!!! Stop!!! Hold the pony!!!!! Right there!!!!!!!! The whole point about writing a somewhat evil vignette for Sas's birthday is that it's exactly that... a somewhat evil vignette. No sequel afterwards!! No way!! No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!!!!! Don't even think about it!!! Tricia, I really, really hope you were just trying to scare me... rest assured, if that's true; you succeeded!! notworthy to all of you smile I really really loved all these comments.

Sara.
I loved this story! WOW! I read half last night and half this morning. (busy bee)

Something seemed amuk and you know what? I loved the ending. I like how it gradually snuck up and WHAM it gets you.

The descriptions were wonderful.

I *wanted* to think she was referring to Clark, but it didn't seem right. Something spooky about it was making me think that Clark was the shadows. Then the little blonde tidbit - it set all alarms off! laugh I find it funny. laugh
Oh...............My................Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!

What was that?Was I dreaming?...no, wait....thats the name of the fic,....then, it was....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I was reading the fic and it was about Lois and Lex.....EEEEEggggggggggggggggggggggggg

rotflol

Very good one girl!!!!!

I love the story and yes ...I still hate Luthor

karla
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards