Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Karla Kent FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 02:20 PM
Hi

Love this part.

Next part soon please.

I love this fic

Karla( Who is a Fic Addict) :rolleyes:
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 02:38 PM
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 02:52 PM
clap clap clap clap clap
BRAVO Leela, I knew this would come out right! I knew it, and I know there's more, but from this last section, you've gotten exactly the kind of reaction from me I was anticipating. I was tense and chewing my lip and worried, and could barely breath, but it came out just perfect.

Lois and Clark have their first fight. WOW! And you see, Lois was the aggressor, I knew she could get mean if she got impatient enough. Our good, sweet, loving Clark was foot dragging enough to get her riled and I liked how you wrote this. The last section with the skater guy set that up perfectly.

Well Done Leela! clap clap clap clap

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 05:43 PM
Wow I was on pins and needles reading that installment...yikes~

Interesting that she said she channeled Lord Kal telepathically...

I want you to send an army of ALT -Clarks and beat the ---- out of that guy. What a great ending to this epic fic that would be!

(I'm not a violent person...really)
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 06:20 PM
Great work, Leela. I guess Lois got to work through her fears in a slightly different way than she'd planned... but, in an author-ly note, it was brilliant to turn it around so that she was the bully. Just the fact that she doesn't think twice about ordering Clark around ought to assure her that she's more healed than she thought. wink

More, more!

PJ
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 06:51 PM
Whoa, I can't believe they tried this w/o a therapist. Talk about jumping right in.

Great job on this Leela, Lois is really brave despite her slight setback.

~Liz
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/22/04 07:53 PM
Wow Ok that was creepy. More soon. Laura
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Long Strange Trip: Part 74 - 11/23/04 05:35 AM
hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards