Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Five Steps Down, Part 3 - 10/31/04 06:13 AM
Yay! smile1
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK-Five Steps Down, Part 3 - 10/31/04 06:32 AM
Interesting developement.

This is how a skittish Lois would handle it. Actually I have to think that the fact that Clark is Suerman is the only reason she's let him 'inside' this much already.

Someone who's been in hiding for four years is going to be extrememly careful about who she tells what to. Even if he is Superman.

Clark impatience is understandable but also it's fueled by his own personal desires in the manner and he has to realize that Lois doesn't have the emotional connection to him that he has manufactured over the years. He has to be on guard against pushing her away by being too forward.

Tank (who thinks the Daily Planet will have to think twice about hiring back anyone who takes four years to finish a story wink )
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Five Steps Down, Part 3 - 10/31/04 02:09 PM
Hi,

Great part. goofy Does she know who is the editor?

Clark finished writing down the instructions and looked up. "What else?"

"For now, that will be it. I'll only tell you things as you need to know them," Lois said. "Welcome aboard, partner."

"Partner? Lois, don't take this the wrong way, but I feel more like your slave."

"Clark, this is an egalitarian relationship. You want to help. I am acknowledging you and letting you help, despite my own reservations. What's not fair about that?" Lois asked, a hint of sugar-coated sarcasm in her tone.

"Well, I guess I misspoke then. My apologies, partner. Does this mean we share a byline?"

Lois' expression clearly indicated she was caught in her own game. "We'll see about that. But if we do, and let me tell you it's a fairly big if, it will be with my name first."
Poor Clark! thumbsup Very interesting.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-Five Steps Down, Part 3 - 10/31/04 04:27 PM
Great to see another part up!

JD
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Five Steps Down, Part 3 - 11/01/04 11:57 PM
Elle

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards