Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/28/04 02:20 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/28/04 03:08 PM
Clark should know by now that as soon as he turns his back, Lois is going to be in deep kimchee.

More please.

Nan
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/28/04 08:06 PM
Oh oh, Clark has to leave, that can only mean... it's Whamtime!

I can just see a variation on the series episode. Lois winds up in the dumpster out back but instead of Clark tossing an angry Lois into the trash, it will be Lois' lifeless body dumped there by thugs in the employ of the Metros.

Sigh! I kind of liked this Lois too.

Tank (who knows there no hope for poor Lois, after all this is Wendy, and everyone knows she's evil)
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/29/04 02:52 AM
Eeek! You're letting Clark leave the place while Lois is still there and Luthor too? Even though Clark knows Luthor reconized her and with the knowledge he's trying to get rid of them? Not good! Definitely not good!

was this was women had to put up with
I saw this and wondered if it might be a typo? Or I'm just reading it totally wrong, which is entirely possible.

Anyway, just hurry up with more, will you?

Saskia smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/29/04 03:49 AM
Wendy

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/29/04 09:39 AM
Still reading, still enjoying. Post more! smile

PJ
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/29/04 11:14 AM
Wonder what's going to happen now... wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: Aria Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/30/04 12:05 PM
I love that Clark is discovering having a new roommate of the opposite sex isn't all hunky dory -- it adds a level of ... humanness, and just makes me smile. *I've been there,* I want to say smile

And jeez, Clark must know if he leaves Lois alone like this, he's going to come back with her tarred and trussed to a flagpole in the middle of a lightning storm or something.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here!
Posted By: Rac Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 08/31/04 04:20 PM
Excellent section, Wendy! I'm among the many desperately waiting to see what happens when Clark has to run out, leaving Lois potentially high and dry and losing his undercover position. I expect that Tank (though funny) is wrong. I mean, you're evil, but not that evil, right?

Right?
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 09/04/04 10:26 AM
Wendy, please show Tank that you know evil. hyper
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK:Don't Be A Stranger-Part 19 - 09/05/04 11:05 AM
Now, this is interesting. goofy

Oh oh, Clark has to leave, that can only mean... it's Whamtime!
Everyone appears to be convinced that I'm going to let something dreadful happen to Lois, just because Clark's had to leave her at the club on her own. Would I really be that evil?? eek

You know, anyone would think you guys don't trust Lois to look after herself without a great hunky Super guy around to protect her! clap

Part 20 coming up very soon!

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards