rotflol

This is cracking me up...

DonĀ“t stop writing, please!

MDL laugh
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Disguise pt 2 - 08/18/04 02:16 PM
hmm we have to see what Perry published!! smile

Jose smile1
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Disguise pt 2 - 08/18/04 02:54 PM
What Lois has done is a terrible thing. I think in Clark's place I would have a very hard time forgiving her, soul-mate or not, at this point. It seems in this day and age, a journalist that wants to make a name for him/herself sees nothing wrong with ruining someone's life in the process. Clark isn't stupid, and he knows what goes into a decision such as she made. Part of it is a lack of concern for the person whose life she is ruining. I see a lot wrong with what she did, and if I were in Clark's position, if the revelation led to trouble for or harm to my parents, I would know exactly where to place the blame, be she ever so sorry, afterwards.

I hope you won't take my criticism as an attack on your writing, because it isn't, but in the interests of characterization, I can't really see Clark being so understanding of what she has done at this point. His life has just been destroyed, and his parents put in terrible danger by an irresponsible journalist. Being "sorry" is commendable, but it falls far short of making up for the damage she has done. He shouldn't just let her off the hook.

Nan
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Disguise pt 2 - 08/23/04 04:52 PM
Hi,

Where are you tipiwoman? help
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards