Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: stopquitdont FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/09/04 06:20 AM
I know this chapter seems terribly huge, but we tried to separate the story into sections that were mostly the same theme. We've also tried to name them appropriately. There might come a time when we'll have to divide chapters, but for now, enjoy a really large story section!

SQD
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/09/04 11:57 AM
SQD, Jenny whinging

MDL. mecry
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/09/04 12:04 PM
Hi,

Great part. help

"Okay!" Marching into the living room, Lois grabbed her bag and jacket. "Meet me at Star Labs in the morning and we'll see if Dr Klein has anything new." She ran lightly up the stairs but paused on the landing. "Oh, and Clark, try to get some sleep, 'cause I have to tell you, you look awful."

Then she was gone and he was left smiling as the door closed behind the tornado that was Lois Lane.
drool
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/09/04 12:26 PM
I have no words, I'm a weeping mess.
Perfect. thumbsup

Simona smile
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/09/04 03:29 PM
Whew, thank heavens the cat's out of the bag...all of them for that matter. It was starting to be a tight squeeze for all those animals. :p

I knew his illness was going to be obvious in both personas. At least now he and Lois can tackle this thing together!

JD thumbsup
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/09/04 06:19 PM
I am relieved that Lois knows. Though the fun part is waiting for that. This is so painful. I can hardly wait for the next part....like MDL says....TODAY???? laugh
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/10/04 02:57 AM
SQD & Jenni

I've just read the first two parts. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/10/04 04:05 AM
And now what? wink

Martha and Jonathan will be happy that Lois knows smile

Jose smile1
Posted By: Ingra Re: FDK: AGFL: Ch 2 - 08/10/04 04:24 PM
Great Part! Loved that Perry, Jimmy and Lois know! Loved the revelation! hyper

Ingra
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards