Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh FDK>>>>Damaged, Part 3 - 07/02/04 04:47 PM
This was soooooooo great:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The old Lois Lane had just made an abrupt, hit-and-run return and left her with wobbly knees and a thumping heart
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that "hit and run" imagery!

And this:

quote:
hard surfaces softened by rugs and soft furnishings. A bit like the man himself - a core of inner strength wrapped up in a kind heart and a generous nature.

And this:

quote:
None of your wham, bam, thank you, ma’am from him. He’d give as well as take. Wouldn’t force the pace unless he was certain his partner wanted to as well. Not that he wouldn’t be passionate – she could imagine him being pretty intense and emotional when he made love. Doubly so, now that she understood a little more of his complexities.

But who was she kidding? Clark Kent would never be interested in her, not when there must be any number of non-crazy women he could date.

Lois, if you ONLY knew why he became an addict!!

Yvonne, I realized that you never named who the editor was. Hmmmmm.....even in Addicted, although I have to say I didn't notice that until now....

interesting.

I think you've got A-plots all over the place, you faker you! <G>

Do we have to wait until Monday??? when's the next post?
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK>>>>Damaged, Part 3 - 07/02/04 05:19 PM
Way to go, Lois! smile It's good to know Confident!Lois is still in there, somewhere. How can we get her to come out and play more often?

And I love the way you have her realize that Clark is *not* perfect, he's not far out of her reach, and that he might even need her. Little does she know, of course smile

Now if only the whole thing could be solved this simply... wink but I guess it's gonna take more than one phone call to get Lois back to anywhere near her normal self. Still, it's a good start!

PJ
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK>>>>Damaged, Part 3 - 07/02/04 05:20 PM
Wonderful part, Yvonne! notworthy notworthy
In "Addicted" Clark had hoped for a self-assured Lois who'd have solved all of his problems: she'd have loved for himself, taken care of him, she'd have been his rock. Then he has known a battered and soul-bruised Lois who has needed of him in every moment. Now both of them need each other, but this is not a "hungry" desperate necessity: now they need to be there for each other because they care for each other, and so they will be able to reach an inner balance and a meaningful relationship. But I do know this will be a long and bumping road: this is our (sick?) pleasure; but when it's Yvonne Connell who writes about a difficult journey for her characters, we readers do have to enjoy the story, it's impossible otherwise!

Simona smile

Did you say Monday?

P.S. My apologies to Elena: my PC is very sloooow and not its nice-self yet
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK>>>>Damaged, Part 3 - 07/02/04 09:24 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK>>>>Damaged, Part 3 - 07/03/04 05:59 AM
Fantastic part, Yvonne! hyper
Posted By: tipiwoman Re: FDK>>>>Damaged, Part 3 - 07/04/04 07:28 PM
This is great stuff. are you writing it as you go?
Nancy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards