Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Shadow FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/21/04 10:19 PM
goofy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 01:56 AM
Well, I was prepared for a 'S' revelation after the mention of Star Labs but...

I would like to apologize in advance for the story you are about to read.
Apologies accepted wink . Are you kidding? This story's absolutely fantastic!! smile1
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 02:20 AM
Mary

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 04:14 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! goofy

Keep these coming!

Wendy smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 05:42 AM
Yep! Yep! this was hilarious, awesome! ridiculously great!!!! Well done!! notworthy and you had me giggling like a maniac, I'd like to laugh out loud, but I AM at work.

QOC you rock!! rotflol

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 08:43 AM
This was utterly hilarious, Mary. I'm having trouble stopping laughing, in fact! goofy

As for this...

I left the sleepover early because I got in a fight with Pam. She thinks she’s so important, like she’s the chief or something!
goofy lol

Thanks! laugh

PJ
Posted By: Kaethel Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 09:32 AM
ROTFLMAO rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Oh, Mary, that was priceless!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kaethel rotflol
Posted By: Trenna Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 09:48 AM
goofy
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 09:51 AM
laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 09:51 AM
ROTFLMAO! Very very cute little twist there Mary. LOL! Poor Lois. Laura
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 10:48 AM
Mary- Very cute little story! smile1 I read it and laughed...then my stupid muse asked me (she's always butting in), "Well what happened during that time? What drove Clark to finally marry her?....." And she kept rambling. I guess what I'm saying is, if *your* muse wants to explore this more, I think it'd be a fascinating and wonderful story. laugh Anyway, thanks for making me smile this morning! goofy

Sara
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 11:13 AM
my stupid muse asked me (she's always butting in), "Well what happened during that time?
Yeah this was a prominant question I had too, and I had all these visions of Lois constantly worshipping Clark and ambushing him in dark corners. I bet he was thinking she was the perfect wife. laugh

HEE HEE

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 11:20 AM
clap clap

laugh
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 11:54 AM
Hi,

Beautiful and funny! thumbsup

Can we have a sequel, please! hyper

MAF peep
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 11:56 AM
Cute...the pheromone ep is starting to be like TOGOM....new versions keep cropping up and they're all great!

SEQUEL SEQUEL
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 01:01 PM
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol
Absolutely hilarious! Brava!

Simona smile

P.S.: rotflol rotflol rotflol
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 03:03 PM
Thanks, everybody! hyper
I'm glad you all got a kick out of my story. laugh

The good news is, YES you can have a sequel. smile

The bad new is, you have to write it yourselves. evil

Now now, don't look at me that way. I have quite a bit to do, what with writing One Strang Year and nagging Julie to post part three of Dude Where's My Cape!!!!!!!! Plus there's a trip I'll be going on soon... The list of excuses goes on. wink

So go ahead, either Round Robin it or just everybody post their own version of what happened. I'm just as curious as you are! laugh

I'll go set this up in the challenge folder.

Thanks again for the comments!
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 03:09 PM
Oh, God! goofy

Keep them coming!!
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 03:56 PM
laugh THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!! laugh
rotflol

~Julia (still giggling lol )
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 04:13 PM
Very amusing vignette. It was so well done that I didn't even mind that the punchline was a child.

Tank (who says if anyone ever brings up that he didn't mind a child in a story, he will vehemently deny it)
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 04:33 PM
Mary!!! goofy

Julie (who says next time you go into IRC, stay instead of nagging me in public and leaving <g>)
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/22/04 11:26 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Poor Lois. And soon -- poor Clark! rotflol
Posted By: Pelican Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/23/04 07:25 AM
ROFLMAO!!!! smile1
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/23/04 07:49 AM
I guess I’m glad they were wrong; I kind of missed you, Lois.”
Loved this whole thing, Mary. So great! But that line especially, as it conjured up so many images of poor Clark being adored by Lois incessantly! Of course he would miss her. Perfect.

And the bagel rant, btw, was right on. There should be rules about that sort of thing.

Really clever, sharp, and fun, QoC. Love the tiny worlds you create so vividly in few words. Such a talent.

CC
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/23/04 01:29 PM
help help help

James
Posted By: lynnm Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/24/04 12:33 PM
I know I'm late, but this was absolutely hysterical!! Great job, Mary. Once again you've sent me to rolling on the floor and now I'll be grinning for the rest of the day.

Thanks for sharing!!

smile Lynn
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/24/04 12:40 PM
I'm late too - thanks to Wendy for directing my attention to this little gem. And eek goofy

Not sure what I did to be honoured with a mention <g>, but thank you!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/24/04 12:51 PM
I finally had a chance to read this last night. Oh man, what a shock to poor Lois! laugh It would be really funny to see what led up to their getting married and why Clark did it. I can see him marrying her to protect her from herself! I hope someone can write it because I can't. I'm swamped at the moment.

Nan
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/26/04 12:12 AM
clap notworthy
Posted By: It'sMeCaryn Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 06/28/04 07:16 PM
Mary, that was great!! hyper Makes me wonder though, just how long did Clark wait to give into Lois? wink

Caryn
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 02/23/12 08:33 AM
Was just re-reading this tale on the archive. Delightful. Great fun.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 02/23/12 11:39 AM
rotflol Poor Lois! And poor Clark! Cute little tale!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 02/23/12 12:37 PM
An excellent story, as always.

I think my reaction was different from everyone else's. At first I, too, was laughing. But the more I thought about it, the sadder the story seemed to me -- Lois has obviously "lost" her memory of many years. She apparently doesn't remember her own child. She has apparently reverted to an older version of S1 Lois, meaning that either she'll be in a marriage that she doesn't want for the sake of a child she doesn't remember, or else she and Clark will get a divorce. Either way, life for all three parties will be seriously disrupted.

Although I'd like to think that seeing their child would bring back Lois' more recent memories and the follow-on to this story would be happy (i.e., unpheromoned Lois would realize that she really did love Clark and they would remain happily married), nothing in the story would lead me to believe this is the case. So once my initial laughter died down, the story actually made me sad. I am sure that that wasn't what the story was intended to do, and I appear to be in the minority for having this reaction. I know, I know: Never overthink comedy.

But even if my reaction was different from everyone else's, the story still left me thinking about it and feeling for the characters. And that is the mark of a well-written story. Brava. clap

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 02/23/12 02:52 PM
Lynn-

I agree with you...
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Phero-Moan - 02/26/12 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Lois has obviously "lost" her memory of many years. She apparently doesn't remember her own child. She has apparently reverted to an older version of S1 Lois, meaning that either she'll be in a marriage that she doesn't want for the sake of a child she doesn't remember, or else she and Clark will get a divorce. Either way, life for all three parties will be seriously disrupted.
Clearly this is the mindset that throws down the gauntlet and "says here get out of this mess" evil .
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards