Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: It'sMeCaryn FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/28/04 04:59 PM
Nan, great story!! I liked the way you wrapped it up. Loved the part with Ralph going to the sewage dump! LOL!! hyper He sure did deserve it.

Can't wait to see what happens in you next story.

Caryn
Posted By: IreneD Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/28/04 06:03 PM
Good wrap-up, Nan. Nice twist with Ralph.

I'm looking forward to the next story.

Irene
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/28/04 06:07 PM
lol, you sent Ralph to the sewage plant! Great idea! laugh

I'm looking forward to this one hitting the archive so I can have it all in one place for convenient re-reading smile And roll on the next story, whatever it may be!

PJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/28/04 07:01 PM
Nice Nan Looking forward to the next story. Laura
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/28/04 07:42 PM
Another excellant story by Nan has wrapped itself up... which means that it isn't wrapped up at all.

The queen of sequels has struck again. Knowing that this story is to be continued is both good and bad. It's good because we get to see more of these two characters in this world that Nan has constructed from her divergence from the cannon. And it's bad because we know that Lois and Clark haven't reached their 'happy ever after' and that they have many more trials and whams ahead of them... wait a minute, that's also a good thing.

Never mind.

Tank (who figures that if Lois and Clark are basically at the stage of making it 'official' then Lois should be about ready for the 'proper' haircut)
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/28/04 08:13 PM
Hi,

Great part. razz Luthor is too comfortable and already target Lois.

MAF clap
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/29/04 07:22 AM
So I picture Luthor lying on his bed anxiously awaiting his next dose of pain killer when Henderson and his men, accompanied by Lois and Clark, barge in and arrest him. Poor Luthor has to wait for his next dose.

But then I read
The End
(To be continued in the next story. Stay tuned.)
and I can't decide if I'm disappointed I haven't come to the end or happy that there'll be a whole new story that will tie up loose ends.

Probably, the latter because you write such great stories that I can't wait for the next one. smile1

gerry
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/29/04 09:25 AM
Wow. I noticed that you posted the final part, and just zipped through the whole story this morning (to the dismay of the poor customers I was only half-paying attention to). I love where you've gone with the whole series. I was wondering if this was going to be the final part, but I'm glad it's not. More Nan stories! The whole Ralph thing got me giggling too.. poor stinky Ralph! rotflol

I can't wait to read the next story!
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/29/04 07:03 PM
LOVED Ralph and the sewage plant! and YIPPEE for a sequel. Though I also want to see poor Lois have her triplets in another sequel...
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/31/04 02:43 AM
Nan

A great wrap-up! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 05/31/04 05:57 AM
thumbsup

So what do we have next? A follow up to THTiT? Anything new for your other series? wink Or even a surprise? :p

Anyway... just post soon! hyper
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Hottest Team in Town 22/22 - 06/02/04 07:58 AM
Yeah, it's done and done well! hyper

Darn, it's to be continued! frown

Which, like Tank said, is a very good thing! hyper

Now, maybe you could relax editing a few Terran Underground stories to unwind and then hit us with the next installment of Lois and Charlie.

/me ducks as your other readers throw cyber veggies at me.

James notworthy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards