Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/02/04 12:44 PM
Nice ending. I am glad she wasn't too mad at him. Laura
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/02/04 12:46 PM
Awww! Nice WAFFy finish, Sas - and I'm glad they weren't afraid to bring up all the harsh things they'd said and get apologies for them, too! And hugs and smoochies... sloppy

Lovely story!

Wendy smile
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/02/04 07:16 PM
Maybe an nFIC ending to this sometime?

Great story, Saskia!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/03/04 03:14 AM
Saskia

A lovely ending! So WAFFy! smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/03/04 07:25 AM
Nice to see the whole part wink

Sooo WAFFy laugh

Next story? wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: Cristina Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/03/04 03:00 PM
Well, Sas, you already know I've really enjoyed this all the way, though I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to tell you again laugh

you wrapped it up very nicely. I really liked Lois's reaction.

Overall, I think you've done a superb job goofy

Cris
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/03/04 05:44 PM
Hi,

Great story. smile1
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK Lost Without You 5/5 - 05/11/04 06:25 AM
Sorry it took so long to respond, but I have been working on my graduation and have hardly taken time to do anything else. But all these fantastic comments have certainly made my week! It was one of the things that kept me going last week. You guys are all wonderful!

I'm glad they weren't afraid to bring up all the harsh things they'd said and get apologies for them, too!
I'm glad you like that, Wendy. For me, the story wouldn't be ended without that. Otherwise it would still hang between them. They would address it at some point, so better now so it's a real ending. This is how I had pictured it from the start, only a few parts earlier. But I don't seem to be able to keep things short these days if I want them to be short. wink

Maybe an nFIC ending to this sometime?
I'm sorry, Chris, that's something you'll have to wait for a very long time then. I don't write Nfic, at least, not at this point in my life. Who knows what'll happen in the future.

And then there were my two favorite Spanish people:

Next story?
Hope you're working on your next story already
Next? shock /me picks herself of the floor... You mean you still want more after this? blush Thanks! I'll see what I can do about your wishes, but don't expext anything some time soon.

Thanks for the wonderful comments, Laura, Wendy, Chris, Tricia, Jose, Cris and Maria! smile

Saskia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards