Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/28/04 03:14 PM
Clark was such a lunkhead when it came to telling Lois he was Superman.

That Clark is who I am, Superman is what I can do stuff---is bunk.

I wish he had told her the day he decided to become Superman.

Oh well..

See I'm aggravated because you left us with another cliffhanger!

ARHGHGHGH
Posted By: It'sMeCaryn Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/28/04 05:40 PM
Wendy, now there's the cliffhanger! LOL!
smile1

But she was over-dramatising things, surely
And this is so Lois.

Caryn (who's wondering what Lois will say to Clark's questions)
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/28/04 06:12 PM
I'm loving this, Wendy <g> And now we've gotten to the 64 million dollar question... so get back here and give us the answer! goofy

PJ
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/28/04 07:35 PM
Yes, Wendy, I'd like the answer to that question, too.

I'll be away from my computer for a few days, so it doesn't matter when you post :p

gerry
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/28/04 07:50 PM
Can't wait for more! So lovely and tender!
-Wanda blush
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/28/04 08:25 PM
Aw poor Clark, that last bit almost made me cry for him. Poor baby! He wants to know what he is lacking. I can't wait to hear her tell him that it isn't what he doesn't have but what he does have. He has the ability to hurt her because she really cares for him. This is wondefful Wendy. More soon. Laura
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 02:18 AM
Wendy

WOW, I love this! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Cristina Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 04:09 AM
Give me a few secs to recover... This was amazing... It's so beautifully written and their emotions so easy to feel and understand. Gosh, Clark *is* such a sweet guy... can I keep him??? goofy

Excellent part, Wendy. With a not so excellent cliffhanger.. What is it with this fandom and evilness? Is it some kind of subliminal message? laugh Or something you drink???

Looking forward to the last part

Cris
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 06:27 AM
EEEERK! Clark just keeps spilling those beans. You guys make him so nice and sweet and easy to back off. I guess that was the draw of the TV show and why we all like him so much, but, dang, I can't help wondering if he'd have a lot less angst if he would just grab her up and lay one on her.

That's just my cavegirl going there!

Uggh! need more coffee!

TEEEEJ
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 08:23 AM
I thought you weren't an evil person, Wendy... but two cliffhangers in three parts!!

Jose hyper
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 08:44 AM
I thought you weren't an evil person, Wendy
What on earth could have given you that idea, Jose? confused

PJ
ducking & running
Posted By: Hazel Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 01:25 PM
Wendy, I was quite charmed at Clark's reference to the original warning Lois gave him in the pilot, her startled denial that the warning still holds, and his hesitant question as to how she would react to that same "look" now. On the other hand, I have to admit that I mostly skimmed over Lois' musings, so I guess it was a little too long for me, just as it was for Clark. goofy

Silly boy, dragging in Superman. Let's have the rest of it! smile

Hazel
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 02:18 PM
I can't wait for the rest! hyper

AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: ethnica Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/29/04 04:45 PM
This is the point where I always wonder why he didn't just leave her alone. In fact, there are episodes I never even watched because I couldn't stand to watch him grovel. So I give you big Kudos - because I can't wait to see how you resolve it. thumbsup
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/30/04 12:49 PM
I don't see what's wrong with the way Wendy ended this section. Seems perfect to me. evil What do you mean, cliffhanger? What do you mean, evil? Tutut. Perfect, I say! And no, not just because I happen to have read it all. cool

Fantastic premise, Wendy. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to come up with a new angle for Lois and Clark's relationship. So... what do those men she dates have that Clark doesn't? Probably the incredible charm and sweetness that would many any woman fall in love with him. Happy sigh. blush

Kaethel smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 04/30/04 12:52 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments - Puppy Dog Eyes 2/3 - 05/01/04 03:01 PM
I've been reminded that I need to post part 3, so I'm back to thank you all very much for your lovely comments.

Pam and José, thank you for making me laugh out loud!

~~~~~~~~
I thought you weren't an evil person, Wendy
~~~~~~~~

What on earth could have given you that idea, Jose?
goofy

On the other hand, Kae says this:
I don't see what's wrong with the way Wendy ended this section. Seems perfect to me. What do you mean, cliffhanger? What do you mean, evil? Tutut. Perfect, I say! And no, not just because I happen to have read it all.
Thank you, my friend! <g> You're so kind... wink

TEEEEEJ (did I get enough Es? <g> ) said:
EEEERK! Clark just keeps spilling those beans. You guys make him so nice and sweet and easy to back off. I guess that was the draw of the TV show and why we all like him so much, but, dang, I can't help wondering if he'd have a lot less angst if he would just grab her up and lay one on her.
Well, yes, but then he wouldn't be the Clark we know and love - or at least the Clark I know and love. wink But wait and see whether he carries on being like that in part 3!

And, on a similar theme, Ethnica says:
This is the point where I always wonder why he didn't just leave her alone. In fact, there are episodes I never even watched because I couldn't stand to watch him grovel. So I give you big Kudos - because I can't wait to see how you resolve it.
Well, I can promise you that he definitely won't grovel!

Hazel said:
Wendy, I was quite charmed at Clark's reference to the original warning Lois gave him in the pilot, her startled denial that the warning still holds, and his hesitant question as to how she would react to that same "look" now.
Aww! Thank you! It occurred to me that whatever her motivation had been at the time she warned him off her, Lois might well feel differently now, some months on, and given that she now considers him a friend rather than some irritating nuisance she has to work with and who may be trying to hit on her. As for the introspection... well, you have to expect that with me. wink

Now, back to the question Clark asked Lois, Laura said:
Aw poor Clark, that last bit almost made me cry for him. Poor baby!
Aww! And thank you!! laugh

He wants to know what he is lacking. I can't wait to hear her tell him that it isn't what he doesn't have but what he does have. He has the ability to hurt her because she really cares for him.
Well... you never know! Part 3 is coming right up, so you'll find out if you were right.

Thanks to all of you who posted comments!

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards