Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 03:40 PM
Heh, heh, good place for a section break goofy

So now... she knows. But, what's she gonna do???

PJ
Posted By: kb Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 04:07 PM
No no no no, don’t stop there smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 05:58 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 06:08 PM
Caryn

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Shadow Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 06:58 PM
evil
You're good at this cliff-hanger. Perhaps too good!

I want more! laugh
Jen
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 11:32 PM
Ooooooooooooooooh gawd. I was right. This is gonna be good.

<squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel> Yes, I actually did.

I cannot wait for more. I simply cannot......I guess I must......I'll just let my imagination rome to where this may go.

The questions - it reminds me of my pre-grade 12 days (grad 1995). The whole slam/slum book idea. I totally love it!!!
Posted By: daneel Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/22/04 11:41 PM
Weee!!! grumble
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/23/04 06:08 AM
YIKES!! Shut her, up shut her up, she's gonna blab to the whole newsroom!!!

Four billion reporters standing around and Lois is gonna spill it.

Good time for Clark to zip across the isle and shut her up with a long intense kiss.

TEEEEEJ laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/23/04 07:52 AM
Great revelation! Loved it and Lois's reactions to Clarks e mail. Laura
Posted By: Pelican Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/23/04 08:30 AM
A bit short, but it was a great place to stop, so I'll forgive you. wink

Again, another good installment - and this is one revelation I don't think I've seen before, and being original on that part these days is pretty hard. Good job.

Eagerly waiting for the next part...

Pelican (who's wondering if she should fill out some questionaires to make time pass till next part)
Posted By: Allie Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/23/04 11:19 AM
I am really enjoying this story ! Great Job !

I wonder if you are planning to have a plot complication where Superman has cause to regret that he revealed his real identity in an email though .. Will Lex Luthor someday access this archived evidence ?? <g>

Allie
Posted By: Julia Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/23/04 12:00 PM
Hey Caryn, this is fantastic!!! clap clap I just read your two earlier stories and the two of parts of this one. I'm totally hooked and REALLY wildguy can't wait for the next part. laugh

I wonder what Lois's gonna do with her newly acquired knowledge about a certain boy scout? I sure hope she is not gonna spill it in front of the whole newsroom. The idea Clark should shut her up with a passionate kiss definitely sounds good to me!! cool

Post again soon, please!!

Julia smile
Posted By: It'sMeCaryn Re: Feedback: Getting to Know Us, 2/4 - 04/23/04 07:27 PM
Again, thanks everyone for the wonderful reponses. I know I'm torturing all of you, but frankly it's quite fun!! goofy

Some of you are giving me ideas that I never thought of, that I might just have to run with in the next one.

I wonder if you are planning to have a plot complication where Superman has cause to regret that he revealed his real identity in an email though .. Will Lex Luthor someday access this archived evidence ?? <g>
Hmmmm..... hyper

Since you all asked (or demanded, what's the difference <g>) for the next part, I'll post it for you.

Caryn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards