Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Laurach FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/15/04 11:51 AM
Wow this is really getting exciting now. You go superman! I can't wait until he and Lois see each other next. Laura
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/15/04 12:03 PM
Love the way Lois figured out Clark was Superman. Love the image of her sitting in her apartment sipping on a Margarita going "OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD"!!! Hilarious!

This Superman has more backbone ...I like him!!

Loooking forward to #16
Posted By: Shadow Re: FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/15/04 01:47 PM
This is exciting! I finally caught up in the story today. You do a great job with everyone's banter and the chemistry between Lois and Clark. I'm looking forward to the next part!

Jen smile1
Posted By: kb Re: FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/15/04 02:50 PM
That’s a great part thumbsup . Please post soon, with so much happening I can’t wait to read more hyper hyper .
I wonder how Lois is doing, she sounds really shocked sitting alone saying OMIGOD laugh
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/15/04 03:34 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Tank Re: FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/15/04 05:59 PM
Another good instalment, Michael.

You keep treading that fine line between the comic book universe and the series universe, giving us the best of both.

Lois' revelation is hysterical, but she doesn't have too much invested in their friendship yet. I wonder what she is going to do with the knowledge?

I gather that the only reason Clark didn't take Wilson out right then was because he didn't know where the little girl was being kept. It would be fun to show how ineffectual Slade actually is when going up against someone like Superman by having Clark rescue the girl and take Slade out in a manner of moments.

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who wonders how long Michael has been reading the comic books)
Another fantastic part Michael goofy

Looking forward to the next part!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FBK Just One Bad Day Away...(15/?) - 04/16/04 07:09 PM
Michael

An excellent part! smile1 Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards