Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Shadow FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 11:12 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was UNBELIEVABLY evil! (and sweet, too <g> *tear*)

PS, it really can stand by itself, but part twos are always encouraged. laugh

[Header edited, now that author has found title for story]
Posted By: Meni Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 11:26 AM
Now that was sweet, cute...

More please SQD

Meni smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 12:09 PM
Ooh, now that's unusually honest for her <g> Interesting rationale on why Lois spent time with Lex, too...

In a way, this doesn't need a sequel -- it's a fun little fic all by itself -- but I think that a continuation would be lotsa fun <g> How would Clark react? How soon would that whole "Superman" thing come up, and how long before the truth was out? <g> It'd be well within character for Clark to mess even this up goofy

PJ
Posted By: Bumpkin Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 12:32 PM
Oooooohhh so good to see you posting this... smile1

And you picked a most delightful place to stop now didn't you Robin.. hyper

looking forward to seeing the reactions here.. wave
Posted By: KathyM Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 01:40 PM
As one of the "rabid readers of these boards" referred to earlier, I definitely request MORE!! Where are those pesky little icons I'm looking for? Oh, there they are...
wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy
I love to read variations of the BatP/HoL arc, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this one. And I wonder how Clark will react, too wink , although I'm not going to be as skeptical as Pam in assuming that he's going to mess up (although he probably will eek )...

KathyM
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 03:22 PM
Hey!

It's so sweet!!! thumbsup

See you soon.
Anna_B.
Posted By: Melisma Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 05:04 PM
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

mecry

I loved this little ficlet. And please do continue! How does Clark react? And how does he help her get out of Luthor's clutches? You have my muse in a tizzy, so please don't take too long in posting another part smile

Melisma (feeling WAFFy here under her Rock - for the moment...)
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 07:41 PM
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!

{I hope that counts as enough "clamor" to continue?!?}
Posted By: Sunny Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/09/03 11:46 PM
I hope this counts as "clamor"

I LOVED THIS PREMISE!!! hyper ohhh it was sooo sweet! Lois confessing her love for Clark wave
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/10/03 03:22 AM
I don't think this was evil at all. Just very sweet. This is way better than the ep, a very honest Lois.

I'd like to see more of it, but it's not really necessary. /me doesn't object if it includes lots of smoochies!

Saskia
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/10/03 03:44 AM
SQD

A great premise! thumbsup

I definitely want more. What will Clark's reaction be? Will they decide to investigate Luthor? Will there be a revelation?

I enjoyed this immensely and look forward to reading more. jump

Tricia cool
Posted By: IreneD Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/10/03 04:21 AM
Very nicely done! I, too, want to see more.

Irene
Posted By: Loriel Eris Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/10/03 03:48 PM
This was a great piece of evilness! evil Completely unexpected! laugh I think (I'm getting ready to run to avoid all the rotten tomatoes form other readers!) that this works fine by itself. *However* I would love to see where you take it! wink

Loriel
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/10/03 05:48 PM
Stopquitdont
I'm in agreement here
I love what you've done
but I want more too
soon please
merry
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/10/03 11:28 PM
Sorry, but I don't see anything evil here. On the contrary, I see the redemption of Lois, in that she's not the helpless idiot she was in BatP and HoL; I see a Clark granted hope, because he has the intelligence enough to avoid the more inflammatory questions. What *would* be evil would be actually stopping here. goofy Great premise, so give us MORE!

Hazel, who thinks this would have been a great plot un-twist
Posted By: LoveIsForever Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/11/03 08:18 AM
SDQ

I love this story and hope you find a title soon. I know how much work you've put in to your stories and this one is great. smile

But then again so are all of your stories.

SW smile
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/11/03 03:00 PM
Thank you all for replying... though I almost made it impossible not to. laugh Enough teasing for now... I will post more, under a name. FINALLY!

I hope everyone still agrees I should keep posting after a couple parts. You all may want to run my out on a rail.

Thanks and go find the next part!
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/11/03 06:30 PM
Oh Nice! More I hope . Laura
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Purgatory 1/? - 05/13/03 07:53 AM
Tentatively working my way through the backlog I've amassed. help

A very intriguing start, SQD.

Lois, in usual fashion, crossed her arms and glared at him defiantly. Who did he think he was? Interfering in her life like this? She answered to no man, especially this one. If marrying Lex Luthor was what she wanted to do, she’d do it. The only problem was she didn’t want to. She’d also be damned if she’d let Clark know that.
Hoo, boy. She really is her own worst enemy, isn't she? This is so typically S1 Lois.

But then...she changed her mind. I have the feeling it's just not going to be that simple, however, this is a SQD story after all. <G> You have a reputation to maintain.

And I see that you've now found a title...which makes my suspicions we're in for some angst even greater. Can't wait! goofy

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards