Lois & Clark Forums
Hi FoLCs!

Can you believe we’re in the second trimester already? How quickly time flies! I hope you’re enjoying the series! I love feedback, so feel free to leave a message!

In all things super,
Wanda laugh
Very sweet Wanda..

They are just too cute! twins

~Liz
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK - Six ("Start spreadin' he news...") - 03/13/04 04:30 PM
Awww, Wanda, that was so sweet! thumbsup

I'm glad you had Lois' mother soften up just a tad. She is a neurotic mess, but she really does love her daughter.

And Clark, putting little post-it notes all over their "What to Expect..." book. LOL!

Altogether a nice read. Thanks for posting!

Next month... maternity clothes! <g>

- Vicki
Hi,

Great piece. smile1
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK - Six ("Start spreadin' he news...") - 03/14/04 02:06 AM
Wanda

A lovely story! smile1 I enjoyed it immensely.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Namaste Re: FDK - Six ("Start spreadin' he news...") - 03/14/04 02:06 AM
Contaminated milk...something tells me that may be more harmful than an armed robbery. cat

Great stuff though! I haven't seen your other stories as of yet, but this one was really great and I think that the idea of writing these is really a good one.

Yvette
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK - Six ("Start spreadin' he news...") - 03/14/04 08:22 AM
Good part smile

Nice to have Lucy at the dinner!! smile

Jose smile1
Cute with the fake Daily Planet headlines!!!

I love how Perry thinks Lois is his daughter! Wish I had a boss like that.

Looking forward to month#4! (or "Five" depending if you're an optimist or a pessimist)
That was so great! smile I think my favorite part was with Clark and the book and the post-its- How perfect! laugh I'm looking forward to next month...
~Lauren
razz Ewww. Stinky, bad milk. razz

I like how Clark is so excited and it is displayed, for example, through the wear and tear of the book described at the beginning.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards