Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/13/04 03:43 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/13/04 04:57 PM
Poor Clark! Help him. Laura
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/13/04 08:37 PM
Michael, good instalment.

As always your Lois is great. I liked the bit with Clark and Lana. It was a good way to introduce a little subconscious jealousy in Lois without making Lana a true threat.

I think we know what the 'bad day' is goind to entail, but if you are going where I think you are, I'm not sure I'm going to like it. It may be reasonable and even logical under the extreme circumstances you describe, but I'm a firm believer in 'there is always another way'.

Waiting axiously for the next part.

Tank (who hopes he's wrong)
ooooohh, great part Michael. thumbsup
I'll second Tank, I love your Lois smile
Looking forward to your next part!
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/13/04 11:06 PM
I am in love with your cops and their superb relationship with Lois.

Nice introduction of Lana here, and the reminder that Clark is very much alone -- even though he wants to be with Lois. Fun jealousy spate there, too.

I'm a little worried about that cliffhanger of yours. Is this the "bad day" that's been hovering over Clark's head? I don't see how he could possibly strike with enough force to kill when he's so crippled by green K, but I guess you'll let us know.

One little detail, Michael: perhaps you're posting this elsewhere, where there's LnC involved at all, but could you pretty please change those baby blues to brown? laugh

Hazel
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/14/04 02:18 AM
Michael

Another great part! thumbsup

Poor Clark! shock I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/14/04 08:30 AM
Hey I called it!! I said that Lana would be working at GBS as a newscaster! Love that Silver Age stuff!

In the current Superman comics, Lois calls Clark "Smallville" as a nickname, so I loved that!

And if the theory is, we can all have just one bad day.....well then....bring it on!! This IS an elseworld story (an altiverse Silver Age).....

Can't wait for the next part!
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK:Just One Bad Day Away-Part 11 - 03/15/04 10:35 AM
“You’re a stubborn man, Clark Kent. You’re also absolutely the best man I know. Kind and generous to the point that a lot of saints could stand to come to you for pointers. But as nice as you are to everyone else I wish you’d treat yourself with the same compassion.”
A well-founded concern for a Clark Kent who's a much more experienced Superman and a much more lonely Clark than the CK of the original universe smile

Redhead meets Blue eyes, frowned upon by a brunette amid action-packed assaults of Deathshot

Definitely intriguing and looking forward to continuations... thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards