Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 03:54 PM
Well, what do you think?
Posted By: ColleenMA Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 04:52 PM
Lois has a cru-ush, Lois has a cru-ush.

Not that I blame her. He rescues her from bullies AND helps clean her car, all in one night? sloppy

But I can see her not wanting to be distracted, either. It's not easy to be ambitious when you're young!

I'm worried about Lucy now. And I'm sure Lois is going to panic and assume the worst, especially after just hearing Clark's story about his parents dying in a car crash. Ellen's in for one heck of a yelling when Lois finds her.
Posted By: Shallowford Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 07:34 PM
Cleaning the car... Like it.
Talking afterward... Like it.
Lois being sensitive... Like it.
Phone call... Oh crap!

Please don't tell me that CostMart owns a bar.

Thanks.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 07:36 PM
The best scene so far between Clark and Lois takes place in a car wash. When he shows her the right movement to use in order to clean the car properly, I got goose bumps. Love it!

For pity's sake, bring on the next installment! hyper
Posted By: Framework4 Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 08:12 PM
Very well done, and a nice cliffhanger.

At this point I am going to assume Ellen has just been killed or injured in a drunk driving incident, not Intergang related.

Thus far except for the photos Intergang is being passive, letting all the punk kids handle it.

If Ellen is dead or injured Lois may be unavailable for a few days. This means the team can't go after her at school and will have to vent their wrath on Clark.

I am hoping this is the case, I would really enjoy seeing all the failed traps and the worthless intimidation routines.

After the events at the game Lois might be tempted to give up the fight. And seeing Clark at risk might be the straw that makes her fold.

So not seeing the attacks on Clark is good. Now you can use Lucy to make her more determined that ever to fight back.

If Ellen is alive she can end up in rehab for a few months, so either way, Lucy can move in with her father and Lois and go to Lois's school.

At this point, the first bit of pressure on Lucy will bring on the full weight of Mad Dog Lane.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 08:23 PM
Hmmm... I guess it's personal for the Churches now. But they've made a mistake - they're tangling with the proto-Lane-and-Kent!

I can see this ending up with L&C forming a partnership and bringing down Intergang, about ten years ahead of canon schedule. smile
Posted By: DebbieG Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/20/14 08:50 PM
While in canon it's Clark helping Lois come to terms with her painful past, I always enjoy stories that go the other way, too.

Nice work building the chemistry between them! I'm looking forward to further developments. smile

I'm guessing Lucy is a middle schooler? Lois having to take care of her, even temporarily, will add more complications.

As always, a very interesting story! I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/21/14 06:38 PM
I am loving this story so much, that seeing it update has become the highlight of my day! smile

So, will Lois bump into Clark when she goes to rescue her sister? Or will we have to wait until the next school day? I just hope they don't start avoiding each other because of this whole "can't date right now" thing; they do have a history of being a tad dense in the canon. <_<
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/21/14 06:57 PM
Another great part. I loved Clark helping Lois with her car. And poor Lucy. frown

I can't wait for the next part.
Posted By: robinson Re: Comments: Homecoming 8 - 04/23/14 10:38 AM
another awesome part - love the flirting!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards