Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes FDK: Do-Over - 02/23/14 09:18 PM
Story is Here .

Thoughts? Comments? Tomatoes? cool
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/23/14 10:21 PM
Oooooooh. That's evil. clap Delightfully, so. clap I love it! clap I think what that time traveler needs though is a more aggressive Clark Kent in S1, and suddenly Utopia happens all the more quickly. laugh It would be ironic, wouldn't it? notworthy Terrific!
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/23/14 11:49 PM
1/1? wildguy

Moving onward, a delightful tale but it cries out for sequels. If you don't want to write sequels perhaps you could post it as challenge.
Posted By: Annalina19 Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/24/14 01:02 AM
That was just a teaser! It is a beginning, please more. I like the idea of Clark knowing about the future and trying to change it to stop Luthor, a new challenge between them!!
Posted By: Shallowford Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/24/14 02:42 AM
Great! Who knows how many times Tempus has rebooted history?
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/24/14 12:24 PM
Ah, Tempus. He never knows when to give up, does he? rotflol
Posted By: LMA Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/24/14 01:45 PM
Great! And so the story begins (again)....

Yeah, Clark knowing the future could be a really interesting take on the season playing out clap

Laura
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/24/14 03:52 PM
Queenie! You always do this! Great one-shot!
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/25/14 08:28 PM
Thanks for the positive response, guys. smile

Originally posted by Framework4:
1/1? wildguy
Moving onward, a delightful tale but it cries out for sequels. If you don't want to write sequels perhaps you could post it as challenge.
Originally posted by Annalina19:
That was just a teaser! It is a beginning, please more. I like the idea of Clark knowing about the future and trying to change it to stop Luthor, a new challenge between them!!
I know it sort of...dangles. Sorry. To be honest, I just haven't had the time or energy for longer stories, and frankly, there are so many directions this could go in that perhaps a challenge is the best solution.

Any takers? laugh
Posted By: Ingeborg Re: FDK: Do-Over - 02/26/14 08:13 AM
Nice story! If Clark keeps messing up, will Tempus keep rescuing him from the cage? I can see this as a sort of "Ground Hog's Day" loop. laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Do-Over - 03/23/14 11:16 AM
Hi Queenie!
Do-Over (1/1)
Hmm…wonder what that’s about… Tempus? Fates?

...and blinked as the space before his eyes shimmered.

A man stood in front of him, extending a hand. “Mr. Kent, come with me if you want to live.”
Ooooh!
[Linked Image]

“I'm a time-traveler,” the man told him, turning to retrieve the key.
Tempus?

“I can send you back,” the man continued. “You can do things right, this time; fix history so there's no cage, no wedding, and no sickening marriage with bratty kids.”
So Tempus! The wedding, sickening marriage, and the bratty kids of course refer to Season 4 and beyond. Oh boy.

...and found himself shaking the firm grip of Perry White.

“Clark Kent, welcome to the Daily Planet.”

The Beginning/End
wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards